PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Few familiar names in konfe, well it can and it is better, vse-taki a new view...

Lola
14.06.2004, 03:57
Few familiar names in konfe, well it can and it is better, vse-taki a new view. I have fallen in love! I wish to achieve reciprocal feeling, and I do not know as, liked for 13 years is more senior, therefore perceives me as the little girl. Wrote to him so the pier and so, it would be desirable to communicate, and at job pretends, that nothing knows, the truth communicates with me lovely and tenderly, but any hints on that that I wrote to him. Now I do not know, to remind him of myself or it is not necessary. In fact there was at it or him an opportunity to respond me, and he is silent and pretends, that nothing has occured or happened. Such sensation, that he on me looks and thinks, that I shall do or make further, as with the guinea pig. And at me to it or him;them chujstva! What to do or make?

liska
15.06.2004, 09:24
Now you too pretend, that nothing wrote and it is lovely ulybajsja-make its or his guinea pig)) and put on more sexly)) in details that not all are evident, and it was appreciable only at close or attentive you treating

Irina
16.06.2004, 03:43
Listen, it is necessary to operate or work! Whether it is not enough as he looks at you! Write, napominaj-on a forehead will not knock!

Well here
16.06.2004, 16:07
Nothing will turn out, time has not reacted any more. 2 liska-yes though as will dress up, " you where, the cowboy on a green horse?... " - and will be on it or her as on an empty place to look

liska
17.06.2004, 14:48
Irina, you that, wish to expose the girl the little fool?

liska
18.06.2004, 02:10
Well here, you are not right. There are men very artful, can at once and not surrender))

Irina
19.06.2004, 16:16
AHA! If to the muzhik it is direct not skazat-during a life will not guess! I in 3 days married the second to myself! Has painfully grown fond! By any little fool it was not exposed, on mine all is natural! Eventually you not in marriage for it or him were going to! (my God you upasi)

Daisy
20.06.2004, 20:33
It is necessary to try or taste. If other alternative is not present)

Well here
21.06.2004, 02:59
All their cunning far off it is visible.)))

liska
21.06.2004, 16:05
nu-well, try or taste)) Voobshche-that they (experimental) do not like very active women, they want)) from silent encouragement) and that the victim longer resisted

Egor
22.06.2004, 12:43
The woman to be very difficult already because basically it is necessary to deal with men.

Joseph Konrad; or: the Woman who appreciates itself too low, forces down the price of all women.

nelli Makklang

Herring
23.06.2004, 03:37
I think, it is not necessary to undertake anything. How much or As far as I know muzhchin-if on you something in that direction worked for it or him)) - he for it would grasp (not that stood, and your letter). Though, whether it is necessary ogovoritsja-a little that you have written to him. Mozhet-" travka turns green, the sun shines, I look forward to hearing ")))))))))) If you will begin kak-that on especial to put on or will conduct sebja-it it or him only to amuse. It is not necessary, be most soboj-a tail raspuskat-this business samtsov)))). Wait, whether zhdite-a little what he a brake... But do not concentrate on itself one.

Fantazerka
23.06.2004, 19:21
2: Ira, well means will not guess??? It is not necessary to hold them for fools, not nevertheless on ruchnike for life.

Lola
25.06.2004, 08:48
And that here to guess, I have clearly written, so a pier and so, you are interesting to me, I wish to communicate with you. The truth then when has learned or has found out, that at us joint projects again are expected, after has sent the letter that consider or count, I wrote nothing. Here he also pretends, that nothing has occured or happened. Though I agree with the Herring, there would be an interest, all peerly would use the moment, the first letter did not leave doubts. Here also I live now stradajuchi!