PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Type of a subject...... Whether the statement that there are no cold women, byv is correct...

VBD
11.06.2004, 10:33
Type of a subject...... Whether the statement what there are no cold women is correct, there are inept men, or logs nevertheless take place to be?

The anonym
11.06.2004, 19:33
Happen. Even stammering, type you.

Herring
12.06.2004, 01:34
Type of the answer...) does not happen zhenshchin-logs, is muzhchiny-stubs)) - with which nekomfortno and which do not like)

Herring
12.06.2004, 16:22
Type of the answer...) does not happen zhenshchin-logs, is muzhchiny-stubs)) - with which nekomfortno and which do not like)

That-and-...
13.06.2004, 13:26
Vo-the first, learn to distinguish a stammering from repetition told or said, vo-the second, learn to distinguish the woman from a computer (this "stammering" - for technical reasons, instead of at will of the author, as you fine know, that proves, that you simply like pohamit, even without the reason. And that that you are rude plainly and about zhenshchin-you prove, that a male, tongue skazat-the man) does not turn. And in - the last, away arms or hand from the Herring!

Huch
14.06.2004, 03:41
Hot are women with calculation. Quiet in sex thirst love.
Cold like, as though morons. And fat women to that are unnecessary.

Katya-Xychu
14.06.2004, 18:59
Za chto zhe vi zhenschin tak ne liubite?

Herring-OaO
15.06.2004, 02:36
To me it is very pleasant, that me protect and allow to feel the weak woman, but, the darling So, like as my honour has not been touched at all)))))

Huch - Katy
16.06.2004, 09:44
I?!!?? Very much women I like! From a rage these boorish lines were broke, without tender crumbs I can not live.

C-
16.06.2004, 18:13
Daaa, listen, at you any strannyj-or you to such conclusions from it or him have made experience))) Listen sjuda-the truth I shall tell or say))): active in bed zhenshchiny-they are active first of all for sebja-they it or this satisfy itself, instead of muzhchinu-the man, it turns out, as though use. Passivnye-it can be simple because to all of them it is given legko-it is not necessary special diligence, therefore they and do not do or make superfluous telodvizheny. What for, if and so all will come?))) and as to " fat women " - I to them do not concern, but I wish to protect their civil rights. Purely or cleanly anatomically the woman with a narrow basin in the sex attitude or relation is more infantile, rather than the woman korovistaja). Thin women under the natural constitution are much less sensitive.)) here Merilin Monroe all in Hollywood nazyv % E

C-
17.06.2004, 19:03
Daaa, listen, at you any strannyj-or you to such conclusions from it or him have made experience))) Listen sjuda-the truth I shall tell or say))): active in bed zhenshchiny-they are active first of all for sebja-they it or this satisfy itself, instead of muzhchinu-the man, it turns out, as though use. Passivnye-it can be simple because to all of them it is given legko-it is not necessary special diligence, therefore they and do not do or make superfluous telodvizheny. What for, if and so all will come?))) and as to " fat women " - I to them do not concern, but I wish to protect their civil rights. Purely or cleanly anatomically the woman with a narrow basin in the sex attitude or relation is more infantile, rather than the woman korovistaja). Thin women under the natural constitution are much less sensitive.)) here Merilin Monroe all in Hollywood nazyv % E

Huch
18.06.2004, 21:47
Herring, at me fat was not and will not be. To me their sensitivity up to one place and the nobility I do not want. It does not mean, that I ignore them, among my full women familiar many or a lot of;much, I am friends of them.
We speak about sex. Experience at me not big, about women 25, half from them liked some time. And here to supervise to have women many years and a female nature well I know or correctly I guess.

Herring-OO?O
20.06.2004, 13:17
I do not know, that to that the reason, but you today are awfully rasping. It is rasping, rasping... It is a pity (

Lena
20.06.2004, 19:44
Cold women happen, it is not necessary to blame for all men. By the way, too women bring up men, if want something from the man, learn it or him.

Adrenalinka
22.06.2004, 06:41
Can, I not the rights, but, - to mine, in 99 % all depend on the man.:) skilful the man, at presence of feelings, could zazhech the most ice woman.

The mouse
22.06.2004, 11:42
Probably, vse-taki, it is not simple so there was such concept, as frigidnost-))). Here only lazy men too often try to write off or copy all on nego-)))

Huch
23.06.2004, 10:37
It is necessary to choose correctly lovers, instead of to tempt the first free muzhik, and then to marry it or him.)

The mouse
23.06.2004, 14:44
Huch, to what it you?-)))

Huch
23.06.2004, 21:14
The mouse... It I not about itself.))
That who complains of stubs and logs)

Herring-mouse
25.06.2004, 08:05
He stones in my kitchen garden throws it... And that he has decided them to leave or abandon in my kitchen garden?))) and that that)))))