PDA

Просмотр полной версии : vasyok so you have received or how?...

oshn
14.06.2004, 08:47
vasyok so you have received or how?

oshn
14.06.2004, 12:49
And I know why you vaska, at you vertualnyj the lover zhenatik. Tell or say is not present?,)

oshn
15.06.2004, 18:07
More shortly, you " ku-ku " has departed to cuckoo kuda-that aside hounds of dogs or kassiopei, you do not confirm reception of mine, synovy villages I was charged or loaded also can go to sleep. And that at me already 01.30 mornings, and I after fiskoj vodka as after the Spanish drops.

Vaska
17.06.2004, 02:13
I speak - is not present! At me zhenatiki two not VIRTUAL lovers. 8)) so you and not znaesht why I vaska. 8)
However you there from melancholy do not howl that? The girlfriend one of these days from Ontario called, so like till now grieves, though there a year 4

oshn
17.06.2004, 18:09
Give phone. I on Saturday shall call to her, I shall amuse, only between us of 4750 km, I from Ottawa have left 5 years ago

oshn
18.06.2004, 06:48
And still, proceeding from your questions, you from ukrainy, or my moustaches with sense have brought down you, so I have sent another to you, without moustaches, even brows are not present. Because I have shaved them. You would see eyes mine of the wife,)))))))))))

Vaska
19.06.2004, 04:28
Ofitsijalno I confirm - has received and even the answer has sent. Has received or already bainki has skipped away?

Vaska
19.06.2004, 10:43
The ill-natured person you however - that have not spared the wife? 8) it about Ukraine I of their your moustaches have thought. So you without moustaches like me 8) more And these moustaches eternally tickle that where it is necessary and not necessary.

oshn
21.06.2004, 01:06
After such images or visions you will fall asleep!!! Here as though a brain concussion to not receive,))) only as fizionist-fizionistu I shall tell or say, that you are not scratched, as much as possible, on what is possible raschityvat, on raskidyvanie hair here and there, sitting on the partner and having cast away back. Tell or say is not present,)

oshn
22.06.2004, 12:29
And I about the same, and am not better than a brow, here I them and... Has settled,)

Vaska
23.06.2004, 00:24
Ha-ha! Again has not guessed. I just least like that pose about which you speak. And sometimes I am scratched and is very strong, but completely not specially, and on loss of the full control and an eclipse only. 8) demand back babki from courses fiziognamistov (or fiziognomikov More shortly?). 8)) And in general on a photo this business you will not define or determine. Hosh, I to you shall throw one more, and you not looking at the first, will solve, what I am remedilessly cold? 8))
And about brows - photos not precise but where you one more, it is pleasant to me 8)

oshn
24.06.2004, 14:51
ok, one more exchange, I shall show you myself volosatikom. You do not learn or you find out,))

oshn
25.06.2004, 05:38
opyt vaska was gone, (