PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Never nobody wrote, did not tell the problem moral, here solve...

Marina
18.06.2004, 13:51
Never nobody wrote, did not tell the problem moral, here has dared to write, and to learn or find out what is it such. When to me there were 14 years (now to me 30), I have gone with the girl-friend to cinema. I remember, what is it there was a film about the maniac who forces and kills women. This film " the Window of a bedroom " was called. Well I remember till now. The problem that when I have come home and was going to to lay down to sleep, to me suddenly became very much not on itself morally, appear, that I shall die, could not calm down longly. Strong palpitation has begun, arms or hand, legs or foots have grown cold. It seemed to me for any instant, that never I can calm down more. During school and after this status repeated, basically when I was nervous, or it has been strongly strained (or after stress). After this "shake-up" it would be desirable to cough and sleep. There comes a strong relaxation. And here I already adult, taken place woman. Married, the child in school goes. But the status it repeats sometimes, happens more often. Basically when I shall very strongly be fidgety, or stress, apathy, any vital failures. Still I began to be afraid of rate of machines or cars (it seems, that never will stop). I am already tired from this status, thought in the course of time it will leave in itself. I calm or abirritate myself, or by Corvalolum I calm down or am abirritated. For any instant I am afraid to die, apparently, that things before myself not how others I see. Then I "come" to norm or rate. Also I force itself to not think of this status, but sometimes ideas and climb in a head. Tell or say, what is it such? Illness or Disease, or obsession and how "it" is treated? And whether it is treated in general?

The anonym
20.06.2004, 17:31
At you simply program negative. Most likely, self-zombiing. Ask: http: // larina. by. ru/

Tolokonin A.O.
22.06.2004, 01:22
You have transferred or carried psihotravmu which consequences affect till now. Nevertheless to help or assist you it is possible! By means of a psychotherapy the problem to be solved quickly! If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: www. o-zdorovie. ru, tolokonin@o-zdorovie. ru, License 16855/8314
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist. Absolutely anonymously.

Marina
22.06.2004, 09:46
Many thanks to you for the answer. But unfortunately I live far from Moscow. I live in Ukraine, therefore on reception get to you vrjadli I can. But all is peer to thanks though has learned or has found out what is it such.

Marina
25.06.2004, 05:28
Many thanks to you for the answer. But unfortunately I live far from Moscow. I live in Ukraine, therefore on reception get to you vrjadli I can. But all is peer to thanks though has learned or has found out what is it such.