PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor, at me recently has appeared the child (2 months to a daughter), I with...

Olga
04.06.2004, 18:51
Hello! The doctor, at me recently has appeared the child (2 months to a daughter), I sit at home, very much often all the day long one - we walk on a balcony while. The husband comes late, and I speak him vshchi with which itself I am surprised. For example: " not your mind or wit of business or affairs ", " nobody is surprised, that you have made nothing " and t. I it or him like item, and I miss, and itself in a shock from the boring and words. Whence just undertakes!? Probably, my case - classics, but that delat-if to esteem, communicate to girlfriends physically be not in time, and priglashatpoka nobody would be desirable - a flu vse-taki!?

Mummy
08.06.2004, 15:39
This all from a disadvantage of dialogue. If not rasshiresh the circle of the obshchenija-in half a year will be even worse. I have passed or have taken place it. Esteem better clauses or articles about postnatal or puerperal depression. On search find - them much. To me has helped or assisted.

It is not necessary depressions, maman!
09.06.2004, 01:06
Surja Namaskara, or the Greeting of the Sun, is practice which has come to us from an extreme antiquity. She is capable to fill human life with heavenly pleasure. By means of Surja Namaskary the person can become joyful and happy. The old age and mors will cease to frighten it or him. Speak, that great joginy by means of the control of respiration could increase or enlarge considerably duration of the life and even found authority above mors.

Today people do not aspire to comprehend or overtake at all tradition and practice of the ancestors, do not try to learn to supervise the sense organs. Instead of it or this they are engaged in self-justifications and break force of the minds or wits in a pursuit of material benefits. People avoid to look in the face realities simply because cannot see it or her. It does or makes a life of people insignificant and conducts to illnesses or diseases, poverty and mors. But, having followed to traditions of ancestors, they could develop the body and mind or wit to allow to be shown to true nature of Essence. As approve or confirm ancient texts:

Najjam atma balahinena labhjah. It is impossible to reach or achieve Essence, not being valid.
(My Upanishad, III: 2 : 3)

The strong body, sense organs and mind or wit will help or assist us to become healthy and just, to live longly and happily. They also will enable us to reach or achieve universal freedom. So if we wish to fill the life with health, pravednostju, reason and longevity we should not forget tradition of ancestors.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 22:05
It is better to sit and sluhat mummy about postnatal or puerperal depressions you will acquire to yourself such, that psychotherapists never without job will remain. And to borrow or occupy in a body and dushoj-same work.

Emotion
15.06.2004, 15:36
Olga, this difficult period should most be gone through and waited. The basic attention now needs to be given the kid. And the rest will not escape from you anywhere. The first year the most difficult. I too on the husband was broken, is simple so. .no he, strangely enough, understood me and helped or assisted. Dialogue too will be. podrostyot a daughter, will leave on street, with mummies will communicate. And further it is even easier. Do not hurry event. In general to one it was necessary to me with malyshkoj in another's republic, but now arms or hand are untied, has come to work, dialogue though take away, the free time too suffices. All at you will be. The main thing watch over health of the kid - the first year very important in its or his life.

The anonym
18.06.2004, 19:46
10 : 40 : 07
Oljushchka, this my report and in any way Emotions. I advise you to not read here groans, namely to be engaged in myself, the body, soul, power and the CHILD. Now very much often people are exposed to depressions which then last years: - (((the winter Will fly by, there will come or step a spring wind of changes, the spouse in fact and does not learn or find out you, will be stunned from new, absolutely other girl (YOU!!!) the darling if you want in more detail, throw off adresok, I you shall learn to be demanded, desired and unique for the spouse. Absolutely free of charge (it pripisochka for clever men who will start to rub):-)

Shimanskij O.I.
20.06.2004, 20:08
Dear Olga! The birth of the child and its or his first months - the complex or difficult period for young mum, therefore is not surprising, that it is complex or difficult to you to cope with a load. Try to have a rest, get enough sleep more, can poprinimat a ginseng, Cinnarizinum with Pyracetamum or others adaptogeny sedative action. Ask the husband to help or assist you on the house, before to come, that you had not to one to cope with cares of your daughter...

Olga..... January, 17th 2004 20:00:55
24.06.2004, 03:45
January, 17th 2004 20 : 00 : 55 Excuse, and I thought, what is it Emotion. And you as call? You were not presented.

Yana
25.06.2004, 03:06
Olga, keep! At me too small. I very much understand you, I in general have stayed with rebenokm one five months! All at you will be good! Find a way with somebody to communicate (though by phone).