PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If I shall not express, I shall simply blow up! One individual muzhkogo a floor, so skaza...

JUliana
20.06.2004, 10:08
If I shall not express, I shall simply blow up! One individual muzhkogo a floor, so to say the friend to family, after my refusal (understand in occasion of what) has described the seksulnye imaginations with me in real time to the the friend, that has shared with the wife, and she in turn, t. To. Is my girlfriend with me! Vot-tak-that, I thought I shall kill (((, but doterepela till the morning and has called and already quieter tone has explained, that at it or him where grows, and that I with it or this shall make if still time I shall hear its or his this sex delirium in occasion of me. Also that you think sakzal this so to say the man in the justification, ". .ja has not got used to hear there is no, " a Macho, was found out, whether understand:)))) And at me in this occasion a question, who greater or big vrushi, liars, boasters, gossips and long tongues? Have guessed? They are muzhiks!

Dana
20.06.2004, 13:26
OSTINJ... .PUSTJ POTREPLET HOTJ JAZIKOM:-))

Mazaj
21.06.2004, 06:37
The present or true Macho, about the adventures always, keeps mum, and it simply prattler, the pity vermin, other word I do not find, and muzhiks of madam different meet.

The anonym
22.06.2004, 21:27
So, it was necessary to not threaten otorvaniem all places, and to tell or say, that supposedly if before it or him shanets to receive you in a bed or cot was more zero now - it is essential less. And the further idle talk (shanets) will lower it or him only. And for a public apology you, can, and will agree to accept from it or him a bouquet of camomiles. You are interesting to him - here let thinks now how to be corrected. Empty threats with such citizens do not work. And in general - spit. If your girlfriend to you the truth the GIRLFRIEND she should with you posmejatsja above attempts romeo. And if has believed in this delirium - what she to you the girlfriend, to pigs. And the best agent of protection - laughter. Start on the other hand a gossip about "blueness" of it or this the macho, too you will have a good time.

JUliana
23.06.2004, 09:58
Here you to me tell or say, it in fact is abnormal, and my reputation has suffered

The anonym
23.06.2004, 12:01
And anybody also does not speak, what is it normally. You know, how much around abnormal?:))) and about reputation you in vain worry, - to mine. If you are assured of yourself and in friends, and your conscience is pure or clean, your reputation can suffer only in one case - when it becomes a shame to you with the acts. And another's sins cannot damage or injure;hurt your reputation if she is, certainly.:)) And if to complex in occasion of each cretin so it, whether you know, roof will jump off. The more you will lift waves around of this history, the your reputation more will suffer.

Klyopa
24.06.2004, 03:34
Yes, they stir or chatter much. Here if there is a husband it is possible to revenge on female and with the consent of the husband (!) to confirm all... .no to tell or say, that this m. .k in bed a zero and a member at it or him of 5 sm and pustit this hearing on all friends:-)

Man
25.06.2004, 01:43
JUliana - do not listen to advisers which unanimously shout about that as to you to him to revenge. It is not necessary to revenge. If the person mu * ak - that to correct it or him is useless. Be not humiliated. Badly that that you are ready "to blow up" such situations. Be quiet, and it is simple naprosto be fenced off from this person and do not communicate with it or him. If he never heard "is not present" in the life - he means except for prostitutes with anybody did not communicate. And please iz-for one sexly anxious fruitcake do not do or make conclusions about all men. The muzhik will not brag of the adventures so those at whom do or make only them is not present.:)))