PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Simply I wish to tell or say, that in a life all happens absolutely on a miscellaneous. I poznak...

Happy
18.06.2004, 09:56
Simply I wish to tell or say, that in a life all happens absolutely on a miscellaneous. I have met the man on the Internet a site in a heading for sex. He for that moment was married, we began to meet, he snal to us kvaritur, began to live together, couple of months back he has divorced. Now we are finally happy, and glad, that we together. All spoke, throw it or him, he will not be razvodtsja, and it will badly terminate. But I have not obeyed, and listened only to our hearts and here is exact I can skaza, that we with it or him are really happy, Girls, women, doverjate to the chuvstvm and believe that all will turn out. Also believe, it is not necessary to name me a viper. Happy family you will not destroy, and bad families even for children should not remain families. Everyone imeetpravo fortunately. And its or his child is very glad with me to communicate. Here so.

Valery 2 Happy
19.06.2004, 01:28
And how he managed to leave with itself(himself) the child? Usually our national courts of children leave with mother.

The censor
20.06.2004, 00:26
Not you the first, not you last. You only the second in turn.

Semyonych
20.06.2004, 04:41
Well give the god, give the god.

The pussycat
20.06.2004, 23:15
And present, if so will act or arrive with you?

JUlja
22.06.2004, 07:13
Silly woman?

The anonym
23.06.2004, 10:39
And you does not confuse, that he being married has submitted the announcement to a heading for SEX, t. e. Intentionally wished to begin new attitudes or relations (and based or founded;established on sex), not interrupting while old? Kak-not so it it or him well characterizes that. Where a guarantee, what he again has not submitted any more the announcement on any site?

Happy
24.06.2004, 18:14
VAlery, all presently is possible