PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People! Tell or say, how it is possible to make the husband more kindly and more easy? Has got with the ...

The anonym
18.06.2004, 17:19
People! Tell or say, how it is possible to make the husband more kindly and more easy? Has got with the eternal claims, predjavami, scandals on trifles. What to do or make??? Speaks that likes, but every day on the raised or increased tones, on cry, and would be from for what! It is tired morally. Can collect montki?

Kiseleva E.J.
19.06.2004, 14:12
Hello! Your situation should be assorted more deeply. If to respond superficially usually such situation develops in two cases. The husband works much, time and on dialogue with the wife is not present forces. All aggression and weariness which he receives at job, he splashs out on the family, in your case on you. The second situation concerns to those men who inherently are weak and with a low self-rating. Its or his earnings below, than zarobotok wives. He could not or that does not wish to reach or achieve what purposes. Problems at job. In this case also all rage and a dissatisfaction with the life splashs out on the wife. What to do or make? Search for the reason.

The anonym
19.06.2004, 21:45
And here at me exactly the same situation was, I all over again - chelovecheski, love, with comprehension to all concerned, and then he on a neck has sat down also legs or pinches has lowered. Now we have left, not looking at all on the child, I any more have not sustained. First he liked it or him, then at itself on me shouted, and the child and to repeat the beginnings. Such you will not correct, and not in job business, my personal advice or council, arrange, the darling, the life, yet late.

The anonym
21.06.2004, 04:09
Such husband should be appreciated very much! He cares, that you became better!..

The anonym
21.06.2004, 07:28
Yes

AAA
22.06.2004, 17:29
Oh and swines local anonimki!

The anonym
24.06.2004, 08:50
Yes...)))))

Olja
24.06.2004, 12:00
Ask it or him: CHyo those nado-that?

Olga Sergeevna
24.06.2004, 16:01
postorajsja to him objasnit, that you and the house is a unique place where he can hide from all vital troubles and it to appreciate it is necessary. Find what nibud quiet addicting for both of you, popoi it or him valerjanochkoj, let baths with foam uspokaevajushchii after job will learn to accept. Voobshchem if he to you of roads, show imagination. And if is not present, do not pay to it or him attention, he razdrazhon, and you dumaesh about other, than that good, and on it or him reagiruesh as on old kovrik which itself razdrozhaet and potersja and to not like any more but to throw out cannot yet because new yet has not bought or purchased. And eventually find then already to itself new uvlichenie what to see it or him less, new the man and begin a new happy life. But remember, that its or his such behaviour can and mean, what exactly he wants end of attitudes or relations and incites you to the first extreme measures. Tipo it you, suddenly, hochesh to miss, and he here like and neprichem. (In a consequence when men throw, they so komentirujut this situation) Then in two at a birth be cautious and do or make everything that break proizoshol then when you budesh to it or this obsoljutno are ready also any regret at you then will not be. Success.