PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me it is fast 34, to the only child it was executed 15, I very much want the second, in...

Valery
21.06.2004, 09:58
To me it is fast 34, to the only child it was executed 15, I very much want the second, the age draws in and the daughter has grown already, I do not work I sit one houses all the day long, the child I want not because to me boringly and that is why that very much I want, I want up to tears, dreams all time for one subject, conversations with the husband on this subject do not result or bring in any result, he "while" (the third year) does not want, as an economic situation in the country not reliable (we not in Russia) as the house it is necessary to buy or purchase the, and td, and on me pereodicheski nahlynyvaet this wave, to a roar in the days and at the nights... It can be simple deceive and conceive "on the quiet", but I would not like to deceive to me it would be desirable, that he would be desired and long-awaited for both parents (whether the daughter has by the way turned out "casually" if this "case" there was she in general, I do not know. The husband likes me, I it or him too, but such minutes he seem to me the tyrant when I lift this subject he speaks " Again on you have found!! Also leaves in other room " how much it I can proceed do not know... Can leave simply to me from it or him where nibud.. Or all taki vtihuju..?

Advice or Council
22.06.2004, 16:01
At me the same situation, only to me of 40 years, precisely the age draws in me, and you still have time. Try to tell or say to the husband, that you are pregnant also he will cease to be protected.

Valery
23.06.2004, 21:19
And you too so are going to to make? Simply now many any agents to check up presence of pregnancy, and to say lies well very much it would not be desirable

] or atjushka
24.06.2004, 15:15
I live in Moscow where the economic situation is unpredictable also a competition give the god!)) actually, all this excuses or helps!!! He does not want the child in general, instead of "while"! To My husband of 26 years... To the younger sister 23.. To Their mum isponilos 50 in it or this to year. And 2 years 6 months ago she has given birth to the perfect healthy kid (it in nashej-that of a bionomics). Has given birth from another the man with whom after divorce with the first husband has lived 3 years till a birth of the kid. She does not work, the daughter too (constantly studies as improvement of professional skill of the psychologist)... This summer the father of the kid was broke by the machine or car... The unique supporter of family... Know, and they consult... They good fellows... Success to you and executions or performances of desire!