PDA

Просмотр полной версии : MUZHIKS!!! Whether it is necessary to forgive change??? And whether it is necessary to beat a muzzle to that with whom " he...

rl
20.06.2004, 10:03
MUZHIKS!!! Whether it is necessary to forgive change??? And whether it is necessary to beat a muzzle to that with whom "she" has changed, or to her it is better??? In general as though you have entered such situation????

The anonym
21.06.2004, 23:03
I too izminila to the husband (civil the truth...), and now officially I marry the former lover.
Dear our men, search for the reason of change only in itself!
Here I was so is lazy, as I had to go to a night club of one... Here and result.
And if you to the spouse like the, necessarily forgive or excuse. Well certainly not at once, torment it or her all over again:)
Think to you with her well or WITHOUT it or her?

The anonym
22.06.2004, 02:31
Yes... And a muzzle to beat it is not necessary! The Same within the jurisdiction business!

ksy
22.06.2004, 17:29
If she to you has changed, look better that to her nehvatalo.

djasia
23.06.2004, 11:27
I not the muzhik, but shall tell or say: it is possible to reconcile to change, but prostit-hardly. This memoirs will undermine or sharpen attitudes or relations, the truth in due course more lesser or ever less and less. Years through 20 30 will pass or take place. Not earlier. And on the bill to look for the reason in myself I do not absolutely agree: change more often a thing impulsive, without any implied sense.

Hrjun
24.06.2004, 10:25
" Be pleased, that she has changed to you, instead of Fatherland "

stasja
24.06.2004, 14:37
To forgive it is possible, only the life normal any more will not be!