PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years, I have finished institute, I work. All my familiar (and unfamiliar...

Cat
21.06.2004, 06:33
To me 22 years, I have finished institute, I work. All my familiar (and unfamiliar) speak, that I very beautiful girl, the some people even are afraid of me, thinking, that I haughty and ambitious. But only nobody knows, that at me a heap of complexes in occasion of the appearance and character. My weight - - 52 kg, body height of 169 sm, but I constantly exhaust myself diets, starvations, even was arranged on the second job if only more energies it was burnt. In my life there is no person who liked me such what I am, there is no for whom I would be the most beautiful and clever though every day to me similar compliments do or make huge quantity or amount of people. Very much many men find in me support during the difficult moment, for many I am the friend, and, probably, there are those people who feel to me something greater, rather than simply friendly attitude or relation, can be... I am very lonely. When there is an opportunity to leave before from job, I release or let off instead of myself somebody another, and itself I remain to work, because there is no sense to come back earlier - waits nobody, nobody worries, nobody misses... Almost nobody gets acquainted with me in public places, friends speak, that very much many simply are afraid of refusal, that they and never would began to get acquainted with me, because, looking on me, apparently, as so the release from men is not present... Certainly, I not an angel, there are situations when I push away from myself this or that person, but in fact with all nevozmozhzhno to be kind so it is possible to go mad. I Struggle desperately, I work almost every day, pytyjus to someone to meet, communicate, but each time something not so. Mum speaks, that, means, my time has not come yet. Means has not met while the polovinku. And where she? And whether I shall meet it or her? Sometimes it seems to me, that there are no forces more to wait and hope. What to do or make?

Huch
22.06.2004, 20:58
C, where do you live, that at you the man such not resolute *?

Herring
24.06.2004, 10:30
I to you shall tell or say, Huch, here there where I live, the man's attention suffices, another delo-what it. Here you go along the street, you touch or you tamper with nobody, once again to look or see at someone you are careful. At once govorju-the form odezhdy-normal, not prostitutskaja. And so they start to brake machines or cars, signalit, to shout, wave arms or hand, (and it would be desirable napisat-metatsja in cells)))), for arms or hand hvatat-it is opposite!!! Well a monkey house formulated or uniform. Here also dislike and prezritelno-the indulgent attitude or relation to muzheskomu to a floor)))) is formed