PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Women and men, tell or say, whether correctly I act? The husband develops the biz...

Katjusha
04.06.2004, 11:18
Women and men, tell or say, whether correctly I act? The husband develops the business. Certainly not at once all turns out as it would be desirable. All know, that fair by this process does not give at once greater or big and stable results. My father-in-law (the former managing director) privk to supervise all. Here also supervises job of my husband though they are not connected in any way in it or this. He constantly states me, what is it NOT JOB! Type where greater or big money??? And the husband has opened business less than year back.. The father-in-law constantly is surprised, HOW me job my liked can ustarivat? He considers or counts, that we live on my money though I received and I receive at present in 2 3 times of less spouse. Voobshchem I postojano protect liked, I speak, what not all at once, that I in it or him believe also all at it or him it will turn out, that its or his job arranges me, that he tries not for itself(himself), and for me and our future. The father-in-law like would agree with me.. But in couple of days again on - new... Pressure. Pressure and more time pressure.. On me... The subject is not closed.. ((and I continue to be on the party or side liked and I speak him about it or this. And so I do not know, whether pravilno I act? Or I thus give slabinku to the husband? e. On concepts of the father-in-law I few money demand from the husband... Type it is necessary more, it is more and more times more... ((I do not want so.. (((whether the Rights I?

Elena
05.06.2004, 05:55
If all words of the father-in-law will pass or miss through brains - will earn a neurosis. First of all think of, whether accept YOU this situation. If you are happy or enough, try to leave iz-under pressure. Or avoid it or him, or formally agree and live - to the . And that your strain will be passed the husband and will affect or have an effect yours and to it or him;them attitudes or relations. Success. Also have a drink something - Novopassit, valerianochku. Relax. Try, at least:) With muzhem-that it's OK, here and good!:) This or Thus the most important.

Lija
06.06.2004, 11:13
Also reduce dialogue with the father-in-law on a minimum. Listen, and of the think... In due course learn. At each generation the attitudes or relations, outlooks on life. I speak, that everyone - to the builds attitudes or relations, with the mistakes or errors...
To me it is absolutely not clear, as from someone it is possible to demand money. Though many it or this also live.

Face
07.06.2004, 03:31
Katjusha, you would see my mum when to her washes out brains the mother-in-law, uuuu....
Therefore, correctly to you have told or said do not pass or miss through brains that he speaks, simply pass or miss it through ears.. (has flown, has taken off).
It not that advice or councils of seniors to which it is necessary to listen, she is yours and only your life, and it or him to not offend well it is necessary " to listen to telephone radio ".
I certainly do not speak, about naplevatelstve, is unconditional he more wisely, well it is not necessary to forget, that wisdom not in folds, and in quantity or amount of gyruses, therefore I shall repeat it not that situation.
You the good fellow, my mum only also was rescueed or saved;salvaged always by that my daddy was always on its or her party or side. And then solved and understood. She always speaks about it or this with tenderness, " He, protected me in any situation, and it supported or maintained me ".:-)))

IRISHA
08.06.2004, 15:16
And the husband - that thinks of it or this. As he reacts to statements of the father... Or he not in a course of business or affairs?

Katjusha
09.06.2004, 04:38
Thanks all! To my husband too thus perdoljat brains... Type receives a little, time does not presume to buy or purchase kvariru - more.. e. Its or his daddy considers or counts, that its or his son nothing zhdelaet. The husband preserves me. Speaks the daddy to not stick to me with this subject.. But the daddy in five minutes forgets about closing a subject and on new again... ((And if suddenly he sees, that we have not bought or purchased to its or his son new trousers or me a new suit then, that at the husband of business or affairs are absolutely bad.. He starts to press on me, that ostensibly all in arms or hand of the wife.. As she will turn and will be.. From pressure and these conversations I cannot leave, too the person serious. Here also wished to know, whether correctly I do or make, that I cost or stand on sorone the husband, instead of I assent to the father-in-law, that my husband can nothing in this life. I is personally sincere on the party or side sveogo liked, I believe in it or him and I know, that he of much dobetsja in a life! Therefore even during the most serious moments I with it or him. And openly I speak about it or this to the father-in-law.

IRISHA
10.06.2004, 02:40
The father-in-law, directly, your family has arranged terror... Would send it or him far away few times (for prophylaxis), can then he before next time will be put very well would think.

Reflecting
11.06.2004, 10:29
The father-in-law uchereditel firms of your husband? You together live? And in general what you listen to it or him, you not for it or him in marriage left, he to you as a matter of fact the another's person... In my opinion it is too much nonsense you consider or count important... Listen to that who you likes also whom you like... And it is even better to not listen to anybody, but it on the fan or amateur:)))

Katjusha
11.06.2004, 22:47
Yes any he not the founder! The husband in general in any way and is connected by nothing with the father. He even it or him does not ask advice or councils. The husband completely independent. We live separately from all. But the father-in-law zadolbal daily questions, whether has received its or his son the next salary as at it or him at job, that he plans in the future..., etc. and t. Item I respond him, that all is better and better every day. He believes, but on a trace. Day again asks. And in such spirit, as on interrogation in Office of Public Prosecutor. (((

friend
12.06.2004, 20:24
Simply do not pay to it or him attention, protect the nerves. And when with the father-in-law you will communicate do not listen attentively to its or his words and think of something pleasant

The anonym
13.06.2004, 23:55
With the father-in-law agree and assent (to him in fact to teach somebody it is necessary), and to the husband speak that you think. Also behave how you consider it necessary. The father-in-law again will bend the, and you again assent. All it will be better

John
14.06.2004, 06:24
It is strange to read all this... If you with the husband from it or him do not depend in any way, precisely, it is necessary to send it or him few times far away. The only thing - the father vse-taki...
Well, kak-that to send more softly;-))

Arnavir ___
15.06.2004, 03:20
At you own family and why it is the father-in-law climbs in your purse? It is necessary to the husband to talk to the father not on synovih the beginnings, and it is pure or clean - muzhski. But it in the event that you are independent of the father-in-law completely.

Nata
15.06.2004, 05:40
And how the mother-in-law reacts to all? Really allows to terrorize the son?

Katjusha
16.06.2004, 06:27
The mother-in-law lives separately.. They have divorced 4 years ago... iz-for character of the father-in-law.. She experiences, that he climbs during our life, to be exact in job of the husband. He always humiliated it or him and offended... Always spoke him, that that on what is not capable in a life... And then all were spoken obratnoe-what at me by the remarkable son! Voobshchem whether a method of education at it or him such.. Provocative.. I do not know.. ((to send the father-in-law it is impossible... vse-taki he has very much helped or assisted us with svadboj-under own initiative, has presented us wedding travel to Egypt... CAN be, someone will name this gift dependence on it or him, but it seems to me, that should be elemetarnoe feeling blagdarnosti from our party or side... Will tell or say, that so it is possible to thank all life due to the nerves.. Also will be right.. (((but I am not going to to suffer or bear.. The husband too constantly speaks, that he did not load me... And the father-in-law very much listens my opinion concerning to any problems.. It or he CANNOT be listened SIMPLY. . It is necessary to respond and explain, why I with it or him agree or not. SO by ears it you will not pass or miss. He has more pogovorit-that there is nobody especially.. Very much he likes to suck round the same subjects on. .dtsat time.. ((I speak him, that I do not wish to speak more, and he in the answer, that I am not right, that it is necessary to solve any question.. I speak, that all already and so it is remarkable.., and he speaks, that is necessary, that it was even better... ((has got! ((it is raspingly it or him it is impossible to send... Especially not I should do or make it.. The husband often swears at it or him... But then all again ok..

Muska
17.06.2004, 16:58
Can leave simply to you from conversations with the father-in-law, for example, if by phone, type " to me send or have come ", " the meal burns slightly ", " In a toilet I want ", etc. Or postavi a determinant, and blacklist it or him

Nata
18.06.2004, 20:56
I do not know as others, and I cannot longly suffer or bear - for a long time would quarrel completely with the father-in-law. Diplomacy not for me.

Katjusha
20.06.2004, 02:20
Thanks all! Yesterday to the husband has told or said, that he has asked the daddy to not load me. I am not going to to cook in their porridge which was born up to me. And that as on a visit you will not arrive, to him all should be known... Moreover God forbid, what not on it or him;them... Starts to learn or teach... To press... ((in the black list I can not bring, t. To. He as a rule calls to the husband on a mobile phone. Well the main thing, that I yesterday have asked to explain the husband to the daddy, that let I and its or his wife, but am not going to to dig in family problems which me do not concern or touch..

Katjusha
21.06.2004, 00:48
Thanks all! Yesterday to the husband has told or said, that he has asked the daddy to not load me. I am not going to to cook in their porridge which was born up to me. And that as on a visit you will not arrive, to him all should be known... Moreover God forbid, what not on it or him;them... Starts to learn or teach... To press... ((in the black list I can not bring, t. To. He as a rule calls to the husband on a mobile phone. Well the main thing, that I yesterday have asked to explain the husband to the daddy, that let I and its or his wife, but am not going to to dig in family problems which me do not concern or touch..

Galja
22.06.2004, 00:02
The old man has nothing to borrow or occupy, it is a lot of energy, and to put there is no place. Can, to him in deputies to move?:-))) or even on its or his summer residence to banish? Or a circle what on interests? And if calls and asks, speak: I "do not know", though vrjadli it will help or assist.

Katjusha
22.06.2004, 14:32
Galja if all so was simple.. This strarik till now the large businessman... Works domiciliary.. There is a mistress... Often live together and in such days us do not touch or tamper with.. But when he remains one or when we come to them on a visit begins.. That we not so live, etc. and t. Item

child
24.06.2004, 06:29
The vampire!