PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day, Listen to me, please... Can eat kakoj-a string...

Iren
14.06.2004, 09:39
Kind time of day,
Listen to me, please... Can eat kakoj-a string advice or council in my situation.. It is banal, but it will be a question of men and my mutual relation with them. In brief - I get acquainted with the young man, we meet, through certain time - love up to tears from its or his party or side, with mine - disgust. And so during already many years. I can not tell or say, that all certainly sobed, that everyone were against each other similar - are not present. But that all of them unites, so it that they very quickly bother me. Passes or takes place time, I understand, what what for so have offended the person, all next time I shall be terpimee, in fact it is so much for me is done or made, and what I? But next time all repeats. Again there is any panic, it would be desirable to escape, disappear, more quickly all to finish not looking on what. I cannot overcome myself. As soon as I understand, that all - he mine, he likes, I throw it or him. Yet does not like, I achieve, and then certainly - good-bye. What is it? Sports interest? And how with it or this to struggle? To me 24 years, it becomes terrible, in fact to touch all life is impossible, and to force itself prolong attitudes or relations I can not, but comprehension later comes that it would be necessary and to save. Very much I hope for your participation and advice or council. Thanks

Woodpecker
17.06.2004, 20:07
Approximately so, it is very conditional konechno-) your "portrait" after psiholingvosemanticheskogo the analysis of your letter looks or appears:
a) In the text there is an aspiration to change a situation to the best.
b) does not bear or take out serost and to routine or Rutinum.
c) these lines it is felt * internal * which not too simply to bend.
d) Likes when all simply and clearly.
e) do not concern to that the author has stated, too seryozno.
f) the Hermit of the one who has written it will not name. Likes dialogue.
g) Quickly seizes a short of things.
h) It is located quite in a friendly way.
i) People trust this person.

Vladimir
18.06.2004, 15:27
The woodpecker is wise, he knows much. In each conference tuk as tuk, in sense here as here:)

Iren
20.06.2004, 16:56
He is indoubtedly wise and remarkable - time notices all:))) But one moment. The aspiration to change a situation to the best is not only in the text, but also in a life:) Only here it is impossible in any way... eeh

Woodpecker
21.06.2004, 06:15
It because pokachto liked you when grow fond, the situation will change.

Svetlana
24.06.2004, 03:32
Iren. I exactly same words wrote about one year back to this conference. I always ran from children or guys, from it or this it was not easy or light neither me, nor them.
And here in a year, I have married. Half a year back I is equal has met the guy, from kotogo to escape simply not hunting:) You too will meet, but when least for it or this will wait. Success to you:)