PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello dock!!! The matter is that my girl does not utter "r", and...

Sasha
22.06.2004, 21:39
Hello dock!!! The matter is that my girl does not utter "r", and I if am fair, as well as she, I have a complex when we sit in the company or we communicate in a narrow circle. I like it or her, and consequently I do not know as us to be, advise something which are thankful in advance

Monika
23.06.2004, 13:07
My God, has found in what to complex! At us one third of students R does not utter, and I including, and niskolechko do not hesitate of it or this. Though I am sensitive I utter, but "to growl" is long I can not, at me R.Da's short sound at all it or this will hesitate it is necessary, in a life is full of other problems. Me and without that like! So do not worry on naprasnu.

Buharov J.M.
24.06.2004, 00:39
Hello, Sasha! Here there are two variants on a choice: or to get rid of these features of a pronunciation, or to change own attitude or relation to them. In the first case - it is necessary to address to the logopedist. In the second - simply to pay attention that value of the person consists at all in features of its or his diction, and those who it or this do not understand and, say, laugh at they be are hardly worthy that you and your girl paid to them attention.