PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Interestingly, and 750 victims, 117 (?) pogibshih-not the reason for the announcement...

liska
15.06.2004, 12:56
Interestingly, and 750 victims, 117 (?) pogibshih-not the reason for the announcement of mourning? CHto-KVN is not looked by something ((

Calibre
16.06.2004, 06:12
Tomorrow official day of mourning. Have already declared or announced.

Daisy
17.06.2004, 08:59
The Air Forces in the early morning still spoke, about 118, when Russia still raportirovala about more, than 90 victims. Programs of transfers - it is simple otpad (((I recollect, that was when Leaves has been killed. It is visible behind advertising of shampoos with linings absolutely brains have swum away on TiVi, have forgotten, what should be correct reaction...

Huch
17.06.2004, 14:57
Soon mourning days will start to supersede celebratory..
This your abscess on long and it not last tract.

Huch
19.06.2004, 02:57
And though at our brother, that the holiday, that mourning comes to an end always lonely and the occasion always is.

Daisy
20.06.2004, 07:36
Huch, well you are able during necessary time in the necessary place about what it would be not necessary ((((

Huch
21.06.2004, 20:38
Think I did not experience?.. .ja today has sworn with the wife iz-for dispute begun since yesterday in your occasion. She supports or maintains the Chechen party or side, I pochemu-that try to understand Russia, as never houses the intense situation far and before act of terrorism

Daisy
21.06.2004, 23:31
Yes is not present, anything bad I do not think. At at home cold war, not differently or otherwise. Itself in hostages.

liska
22.06.2004, 08:16
Huch, well you have dismissed the wife (than its or her Russia has offended? As it is possible to support or maintain terrorists (((

Huch
22.06.2004, 15:47
liska, what means has dismissed, the wife should support or maintain opinion of the husband always?) she not the silly woman which in what is cleverer or grow wiser than me. If I have a rest behind a computer, she in the pleasure solves problems or tasks in higher mathematics. She does not support or maintain terror, they have not less suffered than you (it about peace inhabitants) its or her opinion... In general the second Hakomada)
At me the opinion on this bill and tactics, I know this people a little, it was necessary to collide or face. This "child" without supervision to leave it is impossible).

Peace
23.06.2004, 22:56
I did not know, in whom I shall be brought up, liked friends, visitors and hemp I and now chutchto for a knife catch which fortunately I do not wear..
It is not necessary to confuse to gangsters. Simply temperamental people and. .uprjamye. And to think begin by an old age, not everything, the truth (