PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already wrote about a problem with respiration. I thank everyone who has responded. Edinst...

Olesya
18.06.2004, 10:54
I already wrote about a problem with respiration.
I thank everyone who has responded. The only thing, I have not specified, that I lay in unit of neurosises and I am flied or treated at the psychiatrist. I accept Eglonylum and koaksil.
The doctor has diagnosed nevraticheskaja depression with panic attacks. I am flied or treated three months. It would be desirable to learn or find out, how much it is treated and how to accelerate convalescence?

The anonym
19.06.2004, 17:38
At me not PA, but depression is, and I am flied or treated the year, the second, the third... And why I write, because I have a same problem, only the periods, the complicated respiration, sometimes to breathe hardly so, that it seems, that I do not breathe, I can not inhale, that I shall choke. But an organism - a piece such... You will not choke!!! So to accelerate... It that? Panic attacks, depression?

Irina
21.06.2004, 06:10
I advise you to find a forum Panic frustration, I do not remember the link, we there all PAshniki are going to, you much that learn or find out.

Irina
22.06.2004, 12:37
I advise you to find a forum Panic frustration, I do not remember the link, we there all PAshniki are going to, you much that learn or find out.

Irina
23.06.2004, 02:28
Olesya, and as your state of health, after reception of medicines. In general at panic attacks Koaksil it is enough slabenky.

mes
23.06.2004, 09:55
Olesya this or thus than that sravnimo with samo-destruction. Drink an oxygen cocktail (or something or something else, it seems to me the most suitable both helps or assists (me) and will see protevorechivost your problem it will allow you to realize what is it delirium. And the more evy it will treat the more longly it zaderzhitsja in your memory. It is necessary to mobilize the forces and to start to think as really from it or this to get rid to be frightened, so I have helped or assisted myself. Especially when it strongly you want! Here! Success to you I hope that you will consult did not think that at whom that can be the same problem! She seem to me silly and at the same time bothered ((