PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I look at you, people, at you sometimes such malicious statements, simply to read pr...

The sun
30.05.2004, 23:03
I look at you, people, at you sometimes such malicious statements, simply to read oppositely. People address with the problems, asking advice or council, and you is direct on arms or hand pletkoj, sometimes trying absolutely to crush the contempt. After that only becomes worse to the person. It is impossible to be really kinder? Try to rise on a place of everyone and to help or assist a kind word, warm advice or council, easier or simply to smile.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 23:13
The sun, set an example to the world!!!

Lana
04.06.2004, 22:53
The sun! There can be these people have appeared on other party or side in a similar situation... I in general adhere praila " from prison and from sumy do not promise " and still perhaps one eternal true " yes nesudi....

The sun
05.06.2004, 20:45
I agree with all sayings! Once I have already appeared in a difficult situation which even could not assume, therefore now I look at all differently. People, be kinder to each other! All it will be better... I here though also the Sun, and often most do not suffice heat... Therefore I try to warm others the best beams... Probably, and me becomes warmer from their smiles:-)))

neznakomka
06.06.2004, 09:39
The tender word and a cat is pleasant

Anna
08.06.2004, 10:33
The sun, and you did not think about such, what sometimes people should tell or say simply the sharp truth as though painfully she have not struck, than to plant njuni and sopli???

The sun
08.06.2004, 19:36
Thought and not time... It is not necessary to speak in no event because it is possible the person further away in an angle to tire out or drive. Present better warmly and comprehension - njuni and sopli will dry up or dry, because it becomes easier on soul or douche. I know it by own experience... Here such history.

The sun
10.06.2004, 05:07
Let's return from lectures to our life. Let's be kinder to each other, instead of to finish the actions of the stumbled person... Understand, on its or his place there can be each of you!

The anonym
12.06.2004, 08:21
The sun, shine clearly, that not pogaslo: ((Well done

The sun
14.06.2004, 15:46
For others heat it is not a pity, address! My miracle@nursat. kz address
And myself I burn ruthlessly... Any mercy... So all in harmony: white and black - any disbalansa!

The anonym
17.06.2004, 06:16
There would be you in Moscow, the Sun... Therefore as I for example in Moscow such as you also search...

Emotion to Him
17.06.2004, 15:59
And you take and bring the Sun to Moscow! Distance not a problem if you feel, that the person is necessary to you!

Ksjunka
17.06.2004, 18:06
Masha, and it is possible to write cyrillics? The sun, you a miracle! I already write to you:-)

The sun
19.06.2004, 13:50
And I in Kazakhstan, in Pavlodar, it, certainly, very far, but can warm and from here. What distance for solar beams?:-) as there at Majakovskogo? " To shine always, to shine everywhere... ". I very much like to smile to people! Successful to you of days off, darlings!:-)))

Ksjunelka
20.06.2004, 15:23
Playful and radiant! Why you do not respond to the letter?:-(or process of burning of has led you to what you have disappeared?:-(

Sun Ksjunelke
23.06.2004, 09:21
To me the letter was only from the Ant!:-))) thanks for attention. Ksjunelka, repeat, please, probably, the letter is intercepted by a thundercloud, trying to cover my warm beams!