PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such question. Whether the woman, from for that that to her can seriously be ill...

Olena
18.06.2004, 22:09
At me such question. Whether the woman can seriously be ill, from for that that to her is constant to have to feel a dissatisfaction in sex attitudes or relations with the husband.
From all can seem that at us normally. Both of us are externally interesting, but I constantly do not have tender words and touches, cannot bear or take out dryness, nonsense and cynicism. There can be even not sex is not filled, and those attitudes or relations which allow the woman to feel protected and desired and to not be afraid of own sexuality.
As it is possible to solve this problem, after 9 years of a joint life when much from former is lost irrevocably, for example confidence of, sexuality and a spontaneity of dialogue.
rastavatsja it is difficult, because I shall test serious material problems but also to continue such attitudes or relations is hazardous to health.
About myself I know, that never I can deceive the person compensating for the deficiency tenderness and caress on the party or side.
The most fair output or exit from this I schitaju-divorce as marriage or spoilage is not burdened by care of children. Certainly children could solve partially this problem, but I even zaberemennit cannot iz-for that that there is no in me this desire to have from it or him children, certainly there are also small physiological difficulties with both parties or sides, but I do not wish again them to solve one without support.
Rasstatsja-it is a pity the husband, time in which current I is a pity also tried to change and be arranged under a joint rhythm, but now it is a pity to me also itself.
Now to me 31 All on what I have been aimed in zhizni-it is family. I consider or count that only in marriage or spoilage the person can reveal on the present and show the best qualities if in this marriage or spoilage is gormonija, I hoped to be not only the sex partner, but also the friend and pomoshnikom, often in difficult situations I had most to solve a problem both to search for an output or exit and to be only the friend and pomoshnikom, and the husband borrowed or occupied a role of " a weak part ".
Now I do or make a conclusion my husband does not become cleverer and sensitive never, as though I did not try. For me these or it of qualities in the man the most important in attitudes or relations, only then I can selflessly and faithfully like, shutting eyes to all disadvantages if I see clever the man thus possessing thin nature I I lose a head.
To me it is very easy or light zabaldet for example from such category of men as doctors and that I can not do or make with myself. With me such was already some times, I come on reception and begins mondrazh. Probably it already a parameter of abnormality in my family affairs. Simple kind words, banal for the doctor. Can wake simply in me a volcano. I do not know there can be I what that abnormal, nedolaskanaja and deprived, after such cases I literally fall or be ill can longly lay nevstavaja and feel uzhastno unfortunate. It is a shame to me with the cowardice but anything with myself I can not do or make. Action on me of so rare or infrequent combination presently kindness and mind or wit is those
Help or Assist men and you that think in this occasion?

The anonym
20.06.2004, 14:23
Certainly can be ill at such nervousness and a dissatisfaction: (((

Lera
23.06.2004, 01:52
Olena! As I understand you. My intimal life is very similar to yours. My husband every night, laying down in bed, chmokaet me - friendly in shchechku and all.
Sex at us happens once in three weeks, and even less often while I would like is much more often.
Itself I am surprised, how I could give birth from this person of two children. But I shall tell or say fairly, for seven years of our marriage or spoilage last two years I began to go mad simply of the unsatisfied sex desires. I began to not believe in myself as in the woman, became nervous. And it was then found out, that just these two years my husband had a mistress from whom he slept almost every day and not one time. I do not know why has written about the life, simply it would be desirable you to tell or say, that you not one in the to mountain. But now I know, that it is necessary to do or make. It is necessary to search for the man, another which will reckon with my feelings which will always want me. Here only where and how it or him to find?

lerchik-?NON
23.06.2004, 09:03
You, know, Lera before to send the reports, it was necessary vse-taki to be convinced, that in conference there is no person with such name or to subscribe 2, for example. I any more first time collide or face with your reports and have come to conclusion, that I should replace a name. Do not take offence, you will understand me if suddenly there will be one more Lera. Olena, excuse, that could not respond to your report, simply it would not be desirable you to offend. You in fact have made yourselves the hostage of your marriage or spoilage and have fairly admitted that near to the husband you keeps material welfare.