PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The guy has fallen in love with me. All of anything, but he has tracked down where I live, have learned or have found out mine but...

Kostja
23.06.2004, 02:27
The guy has fallen in love with me. All of anything, but he has tracked down where I live, have learned or have found out my number or room house and sostovogo phones. Occasionally calls, speaks, that likes and hangs up. To letters by e-mail I do not respond - has put it or him in ignor. Yesterday about one o'clock in the morning has heard, that throw in a window stones. One has flown - there was a glass from the beaten bottle. I have left on street - he stood under a window with a neck from the broken bottle. I so have become angry, that not thinking have unscrewed arms or hand - have selected at it or him glass. Has dragged it or him in militia, there only conversations, that I have beaten it or him, and he of glass has not broken also all rest indemonstrably.
He there read the verses to them about me, spoke, that saw as I talked to "them" (with whom has not explained even militia), that the world accident soon approaches, cried out on me rasping curses, spoke any words, it or him asked sense of these words and he explained. More shortly, I am tired from this nightmare and have gone home.
There was a pair cuts from a bottle, an easy or a light;a mild ecchymosis and stress for the night (I have laid down to sleep about 3 nights). I understand, that the fellow not such and harmless as seem to me earlier.
Prompt how to secure itself against its or his encroachments, please. It becomes already too serious. Thanks

Tolokonin A.O.
23.06.2004, 05:22
Address with the application or statement in militia and regional PND (a psychoneurological dispensary) with the detailed story, that he states, especially on the bill of the world accident. At it or him serious alienations are not excluded.