PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My name is Lena. I live with parents, the only child and...

Lena
21.06.2004, 08:41
Hello! My name is Lena. I live with parents, the only child and me 27. But a problem not at me, and at my mum, her 49. She became very irritable and sensitive, it seems to her that nobody sympathizes with her also around one egoists. And so she when we with the daddy react to its or her complaints to neighbours (that they very noisy a little speaks, constantly something drop on a floor, loudly clap dvermi and in general behave vyzyajushche... Especially it is unpleasant at night when the organism is weakened also each sound is given directly in serdtse-these are words of mum). When mum to me starts to complain, I try kak-to discuss, find it that any way out (as a rule I advise her as that to persuade myself, in fact people cannot be changed, it is not necessary so all to perceive and t. Item), But chto-I spoke - always one conclusion at it or her - that anybody does not have up to it or her business or affairs, at all iron nerves and all egoists... The daddy the person not verbose also is not able to speak beautifully, and is silent more and more and almost in any way it or her does not calm or abirritate. She speaks, that to him too all the same that with her occurs or happens, t. To. He is afraid of itself to upset and spoil to itself(himself) mood, therefore does not wish anything to discuss with her... But I think that she is not right. At us already the conflict on an equal place, I do not know as myself a message and I seem am afraid to approach or suit to her, chto-to console, because I do not have those words which she probably wishes from me to hear, and that I speak all those is for it or her not that. Something can prompt, though probably from my confused story it is not visible all picture of a situation. In advance I thank. Lena

Ljalja
21.06.2004, 13:29
You 27 and it are spoken that you by already enough adult girl! If mum BECAME irritable and slightly not to that which was earlier, have not guessed from what? Probably it is a climacteric syndrome or the developed climacterium! You should be ready with psychogenic reaktinym to reactions. BUT... Not correctly with her to argue or conceal insult! Urgently address to the doctor if I am right then to mum will offer soovetsvujushchuju therapy which will support or maintain its or her health up to the mark and will calm your family. With a holiday and success!:-)))

The anonym
22.06.2004, 14:10
I shall agree with Ljalej. Will not want to the doctor - buy or purchase gomeapaticheskie medicines. Hvavtit forces - do not dissuade it or her, that she is not right, let is uttered, do not react. Is not present - mskljuchite dialogue, think of itself.

23.06.2004, 04:21
Lena, at you in fact too was a transition period when you were small. Also it was possible or probable to your mum too with you uneasy. So if it is now serious to her it is your turn her to help or assist. Really for native mum there are no warm words in a situation disturbing it or her? Let she is not so objective, but to embrace, listen, not perechit and to console in kind tender words it is possible at desire always. And to not speak, that she should change herself - mum already dostaochno adult and nothing should anybody, and simply sincerely sympathize with its or her problems.