PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kto-somebody prompt how to act or arrive. What to do or make, when the reason speaks you...

Svetlana
18.06.2004, 23:27
Kto-somebody prompt how to act or arrive. What to do or make, when the reason speaks you one, and heart another?
I know, that I like it or him, he likes me. But! What to do or make, when all around against it or him, it drives mad me. I understand, that to me with it or him to live, but nevertheless me remarks touch, reproaches native, girlfriends. Why everyone tries to adjust my life, whence they know, what exactly is necessary for me and with whom I shall be happy??? We miss, like all it would turn out: I dream of a perfect life, I live illusions, simply I drive away from myself all memoirs and I think only of its or his misses and mistakes or errors so it is certainly easier. But something is fractured inside... Actually all not so. I understand, that I am realized, am afraid to admit to myself, that I like and I wish to be only with it or him, that is very serious without it or him. If to face the truth, I am far not an ideal and not sacred, I too made mistakes or errors which he forgave to me. In fact there was all: both good and bad. All have any problems and disagreements, there is no all smoothly. Yes, me much is in to be changed itself, but also in itself too. Speak to re-educate it is impossible, I agree, but we in fact vary. I have got confused in "web". I do or make one, I think another, then I regret, that I do or make so, instead of differently. Yes, what devil take it with me occurs or happens??? So-dependence, and what is it such. I think, that two always depend from each other or in the spiritual plan, or in material, or still kak-that. It seems to me, that the person in the essence in general we depend in itself. My problem that as to each normal person, always it would be desirable something the best, but at the same time I am afraid to lose that I have.......

Kiseleva E.J.
19.06.2004, 03:09
Hello, Light! So-dependence it not about you. So-dependence are partners of topers, narcomaniacs, not klenicheskih psychopaths. In your case, I would tell or say, that you pay attention to opinion of others too much. You should natschitsja live the mind or wit. In fact with this person to you to live, instead of your mum, the girlfriend and more kolmu that. This or thus the first, the second concerns or touches concerning that, what for you start itself to blame? To search in itself for defects? In their each person full, but it does not mean, that iz-for it or this it is necessary to refuse happiness. Your young man what reproachs with your disadvantages to you? Or how I suspect it your ideas and doubts?

Irina
19.06.2004, 19:45
At my best girlfriend was such delema, everyone were against its or her love. Even I have appeared on the party or side of opponents of its or her choice. Wedding took place, Certainly, its or her family and then friends and did not begin to like it or him especially. I for example, have understood, that if I would like to communicate with her, I need to communicate with it or him. I it or him have accepted, probably, as an irreparable harm. And now, here four years they together. I it or him even almost to understand the beginnings. It I have told or said to that if you wish to be together all will overcome. But this history is not absolutely similar to yours because my girlfriend has been assured, that wishes to live all remained life with this person... Yes.. Everyone solves such problem itself... Personally it seems to me, if such question arises, the confidence the person at you in the love is not present. It would not be desirable to be categorical, but - to mine here, something from a habit, something from phobia to be one...

Light
21.06.2004, 02:13
Thanks for the answer. He kak-that has told or said at the next quarrel, that: " I proshal you, and you... ". Last time I became very much neuverena in itself (often deceived, said lies), and in the feelings to it or him;them (I dream of other). I lose all reason at conversation with it or him, even it seems to me, that I start to regret it or him. I know, that it is impossible to be a victim for someone, but I can do or make nothing with myself. I was without it or him, to tell the truth became easily and freely, but pulls to it or him;them, I understand, that it is impossible, that again all will be on former, but pochemu-that in soul or douche I hope and again I accept its or his words: " Now all will be not so, all will be adjusted... " And vse-taki I doubt......

Irina
21.06.2004, 18:19
As I understand all this! But reading your letter, it seemed to me, that already it is time to begin a new life. The LIFE WITHOUT IT or him! The Love should bring pleasure, and not just sufferings! Forgive or excuse, and how much you already together?

The anonym
21.06.2004, 21:52
We together 2 years, I any time tried to leave from it or him, but all came to an end as always: the Pardon, requests, promises....... Basically now he does not hold me,
Speaks: " Well give we shall not meet any more "
I to him: " Yes, probably so it will be better "
He: " Yes, well you are strong, after all that was.... " Also asks to hope to him or not.

Ninel
22.06.2004, 14:54
It seems to me, that koga there will be very strong impulse, then you and skolyhnetes. But better earlier than late!
And more - so it is longly possible to go and argue, it is just necessary to solve for itself a question - and what further? And what with my future? As the person who has left from the husband three months ago, and znajushchijchto the decision was not spontaneous and considered I can tell or say, that I have responded on some vprosov for myself:
1. Whether I from it or him wish to have children? - is not present.
2. Whether I see the future with it or him in 5 years happy? - is not present.

And so on. As soon as all of you will weigh and will see, that you simply waste on it or him time I am afraid there will come or step disappointment, therefore the earlier you make such decision, the earlier you can get rid of an obtrusiveness of your love.

Irina
22.06.2004, 22:25
And try to ask to itself a question, whether you see the future of these attitudes or relations. Properly think, whether you are ready to live with it or him without change of a situation. In fact even if you also will mutually vary (to get used), at once it or this will not occur or happen. Proceeding from this answer, I think, it is possible to draw any conclusions.

Lena
23.06.2004, 03:52
Problem I so understand that you like it or him, and he is not pleasant to another also you start to try on to it or him;them their arguments against your attitudes or relations. And you find the arguments for, find those who you will support or maintain, and to that he is pleasant, if to you so the opinion of other people is important.