PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not like New year. Since student's years. In fact this is high time examinations....

Light
21.06.2004, 01:11
I do not like New year. Since student's years. In fact this is high time examinations. Necessarily under New year filled up something. And then so it has turned out, that under New year I left, more correctly I was thrown by young men. Once even one met New year, should together with the guy, and he has called nearby 12 ch. Nights also has told or said, that it or him cause on watch, it was then found out, that lies. Three years ago under New year from me the husband to other woman has left. And I have remained one with the small child. He has informed on it or this in the morning on December, 31st that with that another New year to meet. I anticipated this New year as never. I should meet it or him in the company of friends to mine as I considered or counted, the groom on a summer residence. I already have planned all. Has agreed with parents, that they will take malyshku. Has refused the invitation of girlfriends. And he yesterday has arrived, has brought flowers, has collected the things, we did not live together, but he sometimes spent the night at us and has told or said, that has reconciled with the wife and they will try to begin all over again. It after we half a year together, its or his my daughter began to name the daddy, he has won a locating of my parents, and girlfriends already buy dresses to wedding. With the wife he was in official divorce.
: (

Elena
21.06.2004, 11:23
Mda, it is valid nevezuha. But not zatsiklivajte on it or this, that under New year something will be obligatory bad. Till a holiday there is more than week, still there is an opportunity to agree to meet New year with the friends. Still all can be good. And to girlfriends and parents tell or say, that have thrown the groom that did not regret. And a daughter tell or say, that the uncle was bad. Success to you!

Whether
23.06.2004, 03:08
Light, do not allow vital failures to break you and perstat to believe in good. New god-a perfect holiday. Look or see at all occuring or happening with another storony-well that he has left from you in old to year, you will have an opportunity to begin or start coming year from a pure or clean leaf or sheet. It is better, that a deceit and these or it onoshenija were not stretched or not dragged out for years, this person did not like you and your child so and to regret not ochem! Yes, now to you it is sick and it is insulting, it is possible to cry, write on a leaf to a paper all bad words which rvutsja outside to give vent to all discontent, and then. .szhech. To burn and forget all negative, to leave it in the past. Believe in good and all at you will be good.