PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Know how to decipher Huch? It Hrenos Ugrjumovich CHlenauskovich...

!!!
17.06.2004, 20:16
Know how to decipher Huch? It Hrenos Ugrjumovich CHlenauskovich

Present or True!!!
18.06.2004, 21:30
In difference from many at this forum, I do not fall up to a level matershiny. It is not necessary to use another's anybody.

Well vot-"!!! "
20.06.2004, 10:56
I have responded you and Alain, very beautifully, but iz-for drochuna have fallen down already. Can esteem on predydushchets to page.

!!!
21.06.2004, 08:55
Thanks, I have read through. Is compelled or forced to disagree with you. For many the question " a curve pipiski " can be not less important, than the story of the girl beaten by the husband which and you and Huch have named a silly woman. Thus its or her history in soul or douche of any normal person could cause or call only compassion. Let she was not so is clever as your Polite elk, but I do not think, that she still kogda-nibud will ask the help at this forum. If you have no place to practice in wit why you have chosen a forum of the psychologist? Go for example on " ushu and health ", there there is nobody.

Well here
22.06.2004, 00:27
The curve pipisku and at a defloration should be discussed poses or internally at the psychologist, or in earlier youth. The wife beaten by the husband (not the girl, notice) is worthy not compassions, and sad speed up, bydlizm still nobody cancelled!))) and that Century has excellent analysed and has commented about raspaltsovok around of children's sadika on a background vseodshchego nytja-on it simply masterpiece any! My applause!))) " u-shu " never was engaged, let there bobrov-kuharkin stamp.

!!!
22.06.2004, 09:31
Unfortunately, has understood words about raspaltsovke. I likely the judge not so thin humour. On yours if the hackneyed wife is worthy not compassions, and the speed up, also other forums here it is possible to litter. Sick of a lues patient SPIDOM-of a wooden box is worthy a ulcer sick nasmorkom-soplej. If so you mentally sick person, your place is valid here, at this forum.

Well here
23.06.2004, 01:28
Indeed, and sick of AIDS the patient nasmorkom-soplej, instead of ulcers on a member is worthy a box, instead of soplej, and. It is obvious. And from this I do not follow, that mentally sick person, and here your predilection to rezonerstvu allows to do or make though and not such courageous, but vse-taki conclusions. About raspaltsovki-et you have passed or missed discussion on zhepe.