PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! Help or assist advice or council! One and a half year married, a difference of 13 years, me 27, I eat...

Angela
20.05.2004, 18:52
Girls! Help or assist advice or council! One and a half year married, a difference of 13 years, me 27, to him 40. Have met, have met, in 3 months have got married. Vobshchem lived amicably and normally. On mediums and days off my husband always leaves with friends either for a bath or on clubs. I the person house therefore especially with it or him was not torn. First time tried to battle, disaccustom it or him to parties, has understood that is useless, the person softly but intelligibly explains, that likes clubs, dances, parties, he so relaxs or is relaxed after rabotchej weeks and to refuse it or this is not going to. I have reconciled. .dumaju - good, wishes to have a rest, let has a rest. Recently its or his friend has invited it or him per day a birth. My husband zasobiralsja, I like too. It seemed to me, that he did not expect, that I shall want to go together with it or him, but nothing has told or said. Have arrived, I at the wheel that he could drink, huge restaurant, 70 person invited, our separate little table, we, friends friends, I for a long time know the some people, we sit we communicate with wives. Men drink, dances begin. One of our friends has arrived with two girls. Through any time I sit at a table and I see that my husband dances slow dance from one of girls, irons it or her on back, embraces. At me even in opinion of has darkened to me it seemed... Further they go on a hall for the handle, she is very happy, he goes about it or her rubs. .rjadom with me our friends with the wives sat, one has risen, has gone to my husband and has probably told or said about me, that I sit on them I look. My husband has departed from it or her a little, has started to dance in other party or side, gde-that through pair minutes has again approached or suited to her and the beginnings again lapat it or her. I sit and at me such feeling, that all our friends look at me, I sit, I feel, that already tears now will pour down. Has gained strength, has approached or suited to the husband and I whisper in ear - that occurs or happens? I now rise and I leave from here. He to me - well you that you. .vechno all rest you spoil, where you in general with yourself to take it is possible, well and item.. uj from here. I have risen to be going to, time was already much, all our friends too zasobirals, the husband too has come running. We cost or stand near a wardrobe, this maiden has approached or suited to us. He to her - have gone with us, we up to the house shall bring up you, she looks at me, the type - yes is not present, itself I shall reach. He to her - not. .davaj, we shall bring up. As a result she nevertheless has refused. The husband has driven a floor of road, has then started to shout - have gone back, I beyond Lena want will return, where she? I sat cried all road. I understand certainly that the person has drunk, but such... 4 days do not talk to it or him. He climbs to me - type I danced, simply dances were, any nonsense seems to you.. And I yesterday have presented that occurs or happens in clubs each days off where he one and a half year without me goes, if he at me so conducts itself(himself)... To that I have noticed that last 2 months at us are not present sex, he speaks me, that job, is tired, forces are not present.. Now I understand, that for "job" such. Simply in a head does not keep within. I the young beautiful girl, always did or made all on the house, rugagas never, is simply exemplary the indicative wife and on you such.... Yesterday from razgoovra with its or his mum has learned or has found out, that she was very glad that he married, as at it or her already forces were not from its or his parties, pjanok and girls infinite..

Natalia
21.05.2004, 10:15
Pleasures of a life and entertainment at the husband and wives should be joint. Otherwise in what sense of home life? Together a strap to pull? Or it is necessary to go with the husband on its or his clubs, or to accustom it or him to other pastime. And if pleasures to receive separately, home life will not develop.

Emotion
22.05.2004, 13:49
It is many times more than incorrect husbands, than correct. With it or this there's nothing to be done.

ljusja
23.05.2004, 20:10
If do not wish to aggravate a situation, it agree with Natali while it is necessary podigryvat to him. The Way of life, it is necessary certainly, to change, but process of "training" can be long. How to be spoken " by a whip and gingerbread ". And these drunk dances and lapanja-all muzhiks identical... I already was developed, sits doma-now a jack will not lift. But to work with it or him it was necessary: derided, teased, sometimes and easy or light;mild hysterics arranged. Voobshchem be the actress, seriously do not experience, and that beauty will lose.

Katerina
25.05.2004, 19:36
" Yesterday from razgoovra with its or his mum has learned or has found out, that she was very glad that he married, as at it or her already forces were not from its or his parties, pjanok and girls infinite "... Angela, excuse for sharpness, but it is similar, that your husband when you married, carried out not the desire, and mum. You are not necessary to him as the person or as the person, and are necessary only as a board protecting it or him from public and maminogo censure. If you accept that you - the THING, can save this marriage or spoilage and further, only consider, that in 40 years the person of vital way does not change.

Olga
27.05.2004, 03:08
Certainly, in 40 years the man should reach for home life. But to change to him at once and to refuse parties probably not probably, this process will be long and gradual if you will have enough courage of all this to sustain, go with it or him together. postavte the condition is direct - to go all time together, in fact you family. Kstate, here has read through, that to the man happens not hvatatet as nestranno female jealousy. So was surprised read through...

Katya
29.05.2004, 21:14
Your husband simply concerns to such type which and in 60 will not cease to walk. If you like it or him, it is necessary to reconcile. Do not wish to be reconciled with a situation, make other step while to you 27, instead of 37...
Be happy (though I do not understand, how the majority is possible bytschastlivoj near to such men, and in fact you not one, such as you... Believe)

D
02.06.2004, 12:18
To experience it is not necessary. It is impossible to consider or count it change, most likely it is style of a life and behaviour - has drunk - the woman - music - a toilet, and in the morning again a normal life, the pure or clean wife, warm supchik, etc. it would be more a shame to Me before others with behaviour of the husband and no more that. It would not be desirable you to offend, but for me such men were always opposite, them it is visible at once, they so behave everywhere - on beaches, in bars, clubs, all over again will get drunk and then start to stick to all women, and disgustingly, vulgarly. It is surprising, that there are women which to it or this only and are glad. It seems to me, that with such husbands there live "mummies" who wash and look after, but do not like, because such to like difficultly. Do not experience, will pass or take place time and you for yourselves solve all. Success!

Alla
06.06.2004, 00:42
If on eyes of the young wife the husband arranges similar he or absolutely does not like and does not respect with it or her, or up to such degree is spoiled, that anything will not correct it or him. And in fact to you only 27! Whether it is necessary to suffer or bear? And what love can be at such attitude or relation?

Angela
09.06.2004, 01:20
Thanks for advice or councils, girls! But in fact at us so was not! He was very close or attentive person, careful, very well concerned to me always, we vobshchem and lived normally. All has occured or happened during that moment when we the neighbour (its or his friend) has missed the girl with the and one began to live. Here then has begun.. He it is constant it or him everywhere calls, in clubs, to itself on a visit, results or brings girls there. When we only have started to live its or his friend approached or suited all time to me and suggested to leave type from my husband to it or him;them. I have given up. Such sensation, what is it as a way of revenge any. He incites the husband against me constantly, advises as him to live, as with me to address. At me releases or lets off jokes in my address. My husband and earlier went sdrugimi the friends who too are married, but it was less often and there was no such behaviour under the attitude or relation to me. All was changed literally for a week. Ours the neighbour constantly invites this girl to itself home, in clubs and thus drags there my husband. As that he has given a hint, that my husband very much is pleasant to the maiden of this.

The anonym
11.06.2004, 14:42
Well here now the picture clears up. The neighbour we shall undertake tomorrow. So long!

The moon
12.06.2004, 14:00
Whenever possible the husband should be isolated from the neighbour - as they say, laskami, fairy tales... To be more artful it is necessary a little, on that we and women!
And if most on a banquet with someone it is a little poflirtovat? How he will look or see at it?
It is necessary to try to go on any actions with the husband together, will be well informed about events! And to not sit there in a corner as the mouse or mousy, and most to have a good time and fun!
I do not envy you if it is fair... Ladies' men are usually incorrigible, and, probably, with it or this it is necessary or to reconcile or leave it or him...

Olga
13.06.2004, 18:48
Yes, the problem in the neighbour seems. And this girl in general can podstavnaja. Certainly you should operate or work resolutely. Snachalo it is necessary to let to the neighbour know, that if he dobetsja the purpose and you possorit you will not come running to it or him;them, and also convince its or his most, that you do not like him, let thinks that has seemed to him, then its or his vanity will not suffer also its or his revenge to stop. Then it is necessary to him to find urgently the girl, it is desirable a constant, will invite the girlfriend, and the neighbour, let somebody will take a great interest also you will let alone.

Lerchik
16.06.2004, 20:57
Well here, now the neighbour it is guilty: (And vodka is still guilty, and that girl too is guilty, she has provoked it or him.

Elena
17.06.2004, 10:56
And you too go on clubs, discos, have a good time. We shall look or see that he "will start singing"

Tus enka
20.06.2004, 11:33
It agree with Lerchikom! It is a dog (prostie for comparison) on vodka to withdraw it is possible, and that will resist. And the person? Excuse, but if I am going to to build serious attitudes or relations with liked, to me though 10 fine neighbours and razveselyh girl-friends call. I all the same know, how myself and that to me is necessary for a message. The neighbour is only a certain jerk. Well, you will scare away it or him the neighbour. And then at job at it or him the same friend will appear. What, again otvazhivat? Especially, well I understand, to look at the girl lewdly, eeto still tuda-here, it to supervise difficultly. I and itself can slightly pokoketnichat, having drunk. But SO itself a message and at your presence! And, forgive or excuse so to get tired, that 2 months to want nothing... And words of its or his mum set thinking. When so conducted by the young guy, it is possible to think, that perebesitsja. But in 40 years! I would advise categorically to demand to stop all these or it pjanki-parties.

Emotion
22.06.2004, 09:48
My husband when saws and sharohalsja at night, I blamed its or his friend. Did not know as to scare away. Then other friend, all from a ladder lowered, were afraid to call home to us, caused the husband through tretih faces. But the pig everywhere will find a mud. The head on brachiums is not present also family not on the first place, that's all.

ljusja
22.06.2004, 12:00
Angela, au-at!

Irina
23.06.2004, 00:59
It completely agree with Tusenkoj. And act.