PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening, the doctor! We with the husband 3 years together, 2 years are married. We come the house...

Irene
20.06.2004, 10:25
Good evening, the doctor! We with the husband 3 years together, 2 years are married. We come home, we go to different rooms and we live a separate life. Why so? I feel, that I like it or him as before, but nevertheless we have got used to be together and we do not feel necessity for greater dialogue. Today spoke about it or this, have decided something to change in our life. But why such occurs or happens and that you will advise us, in fact we know 100 % that we can not live the friend without the friend. In advance many thanks.

C
22.06.2004, 00:42
At us the same situation and it arranges us.

The anonym
22.06.2004, 19:55
And than particularly you are engaged?
You knit, and he on the Internet?

Hazhilina I.I.
23.06.2004, 00:56
Hello Irene! In any family there are recessions and the rises connected with family crises. Similar, that you experience first of them (it is necessary for 3 7 years). During such periods, spouses feel, that those all the bright moments of a life kuda-that have got to or share and there have come or stepped grey everyday lives. What to do or make? To search for the reasons which have resulted or brought in it or this. Probably, "weariness" from marriage or spoilage has collected, there was a failure of "communicative" function, each of you has ceased to develop personally , or something dr. In any case there are any unsatisfied needs or requirements. How it to make? Hardly probably independently. You should address for consultation to the psychologist. If there is a necessity, can enter the name to me on consultation on t. 8 916 140 74 55 (From Moscow or area). My data will find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name