PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdavstvujte the doctor. Help or assist... At me a sleeplessness. So it seems to me, on not...

Sofia
22.06.2004, 07:46
Zdavstvujte the doctor. Help or assist...
At me a sleeplessness. So it seems to me, because of nerves. I am afraid to sleep. Once, for a long time, I had a sleepless night. I have hardly gone through it or her. In November at me the difficult period at job has begun, it was necessary to be nervous much. Nervous system at me not steady. I got tired. Simultaneously under indications genikologa I nachila to accept serious hormonal preparations. Also it was incured... During a week I can not sleep for two days. If earlier I on a trace. After sleepless night I badly myself felt day, now on a trace. Day - only easy or light;mild malaise. It that, tepe for me norm or rate? But this night is awfully. I lay down every evening in bed with an idea, and suddenly I today again shall not sleep. And really I do not sleep. Ideas, palpitation, a fright of that already late, and I do not sleep yet. That is characteristic, it happens only on the night of week-day. On the night of target I sleep as the baby. It is a neurosis? How to me it or him to leave?
At the neuropathologist in an out-patient department was. Have sent on REG in connection with that at me migraines. The diagnosis: VSD with migrenoznym a syndrome. In occasion of a sleeplessness advice or council one: to think, drink Phenazepamum less. But I do not wish to have a seat on somnolent. I am afraid to aggravate only with them a problem. Please help or assist me. Now morning, I write, and itself I think of forthcoming night.

Tolokonin A.O.
22.06.2004, 18:34
The course of an internal psychotherapy is necessary. It is possible to manage and somnolents. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.