PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We pogugalis, and he does not wish to talk, on my appeals to leave not...

jajaja
18.06.2004, 13:00
We pogugalis, and he does not wish to talk, on my appeals to leave does not react, and it deduces or removes me from itself. Help or assist what to do or make?

djasia
19.06.2004, 19:20
When for the first time there was a quarrel with mine the man, I too was outside of myself: he did not quarrel, did not prove anything, not objasnjal-simply was silent in reply to everything, that I would not speak. Then "quarrels" passed or took place under the same script. I - former with it or him, t. To. Has understood, that such type of men to change not vozmozhno-well they do not like " to find out attitudes or relations ". Believe, in it or this many the positive moments. It is better to choose an opportunity later and to ask everything, that you want.

ksy
21.06.2004, 05:16
You only please it or him the questions. If you wish to talk, wait some days. Boycott do not arrange, and prsto do not ask anything, in general anything. To questions respond briefly, but it is polite. After a while he will start to start talking to you

jajaja
22.06.2004, 17:30
Thanks, ksy and djasia. But where it is so much patience to take?