PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me often any loonies and failures, often appear ideas on mors, about that...

Darya
20.06.2004, 06:38
At me often any loonies and failures, often appear ideas on mors, on that as though I of felt on a place of other person as I myself shall feel after the extremity or end sveta-more shortly any delirium in a head climbs. Though in zhishchni I'm fine: with parents, free of charge I study at university, there is a liked person... And what is it with me? It can iz-for that that parents never with me were lisped. And in fact it would be desirable more attention probably. HELP or ASSIST to define or determine THAT with me and how with these or it;this to consult??!!!

Monk
20.06.2004, 11:06
I think that this period needs to be gone through and after you najdyosh value in a life for the sake of which should live

Darya
21.06.2004, 16:03
So it not one not 2 times it pereodichno!!

ksy
21.06.2004, 17:55
Dashenka! How pereodichno, once a month? I seryozno, track or look after...

djasia
22.06.2004, 06:17
If the doctor not against, try or taste "Deprim" - on a vegetative basis, helps or assists it is not dependent on the reason, without the prescription, it is not dangerous.

Buharov J.M.
22.06.2004, 17:08
Hello, Darya! Probably, simply it is not necessary so strongly to be pointed at these ideas, to be frightened they be they are rather characteristic for many quite healthy people. And being frightened of them, you as if violently keep them in the consciousness, and further by a principle " snow a coma ": others cling to one terrible ideas, are the following they, etc. If you will start to concern to them easy, and it is even better - with humour henceforth they will flash only on surburbs of consciousness, and in due course - will disappear at all.