PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1.37 years, look or appear is younger, hudenky a body and character, it is a little maksimalis...

Artem, Tundr-a@ukr.net
21.06.2004, 22:50
1.37 years, look or appear is younger, hudenky a body and character, the extremist, and "zubki" weak is a little. Here a quarter of a century or blepharon I can not already achieve reciprocity in love. Already I lose hope also forces to struggle. Like nice, v/about, was married (without love, thought though so). Now the main problem WHERE to meet the girl. In the street, on dances I can not, in service of acquaintances if it is hardly better then prince wants. The circle of dialogue at me is limited. Piezzhaju home, to Kiev in the spring and in the autumn with one idea to find It or Her. So it would be desirable family, children, reciprocity, to sleep all the night long having embraced. And with my rates and luck soon old age, though in ideas to me 25.2 more. The last autumn in sl./. Has found It or Her. Some complexities and disadvantages have sunk in its or her blue eyes. I could not believe. We walked, embraced. But she asked to wait with the presents a kiss. On couple of months has left and thought only of her. In the spring I have kissed it or her. She was discharged. Then We have started to be littered on the sly and she has disappeared. I hardly have not descended or gone from mind or wit also heart was not broke off or has not become torn nearly. After 7 years of a black strip, mine luchik izchez. The matter is that it or her have raped, when and as I do not know. I have achieved an occurring. She did not mind, though already emotions got the best. Both of us wished to get married. I have asked, that after wedding we shall sleep in different rooms. She has taken offence. I hope in the autumn shall meet. But what to do or make I do not know. Whether she can come to the senses. Whether there can be she the woman, mother. I agree to wait, but is long I can not. Though I think of her always.

Leka
22.06.2004, 03:33
The subject, the woman mother she can be, another
Has put how much tv it agree to wait for it or her. Still will be
lechshe to you to two to address to the psychologist (but it
Only if it or she will have a desire to overcome the
Trauma). And your offer about separate
Bedrooms (for the beginning) most that. Women, after
Rapes, think that all muzhiks of the swine, to it or him;them
One is necessary to all (t. e. Sex). Esteem the literature
On this subject. As soon as she will see, that to you
It is necessary as the person, instead of sex. Object,
Will start to do or make steps for rapproachement. Only you not
Hurry, reserve by patience. Though at your force
Love to her, it should not become a problem. You-
The good fellow, all at you will turn out, the main thing - to like and
To respect with it or her.

Knyazev And.
22.06.2004, 14:39
The dear Artem! If you actually have solved pozhenitsja-Preliminary, it is necessary for your girl to work with the psychotherapist (it is desirable, owning NLP or a Gestalt therapy-though it is unessential, the most important that was the competent expert.) the offer to sleep in different komnatah-not so correct. The trauma needs to be neutralized.
If you will have questions can address:
ana_stasia@inbox. ru
Success!