PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, here I wish advice or council to ask Znachitt business so was: Lived were d...

Artyomka
07.06.2004, 19:49
Hello, here I wish advice or council to ask
Znachitt business so was: Lived there were two friends, and they have met two girlfriends, has initially been conceived that to Artem - to Julja Anton Masha, here, at Artem with JUlej nechvo has not left t. To. To her it is necessary there was a skilled or an experienced guy and at me by then nebylo not one little girl I did not kiss at all to time (to me 16 was, shchas 17) here, and to Masha Artyom, vsmysle I have liked too and with Anton at it or her then were koekakie attitudes or relations and Anton nachel just zabotat and in its or his afternoon nebylo at home Masha at this time went ka to me cinema to look, and it has turned out so she has kissed me, vopshchem has gone or is trite I have gone thought this all not seryozno, vopshchem has learned she me to all (though more close relations at it or her up to Anton is nobody nebylo) vopshchem have grown fond we each other, but also Anton she to throw or stop did not want or wish, vopshchem and have lived a floor of year and 2 months (I kanechno would insist that she has chosen but she spoke that cannot) here and here Anton all learns or finds out (its or his friends speak that see me with her more often than snim and in general there to him all has in detail unrolled JUlja) here and she as a result has chosen it or him (he to its or her water as has forgiven or excused, though I neznaju as at them shchas there attitudes or relations) though also me speaks likes, dak here that I want sprositt, What further that to do or make I that it or her like perhaps it or her it is possible to return???!! Or can itself priyodt at them not chyo nepoluchitsja, for example, all will remind about happened, she on me will start missing and will come??? Whether and voopshche it is necessary to me to her to call, voopshche sees??? To me VERY PAINFULLY to think and the nobility that she not somnoj simply last time she only with it or him in the evening at an entrance stood about steel time (after school with me) govrila that does not like it or him and without me cannot is simple nemozhet so simply and quickly rasstatsja (and it or him has chosen speaks itself neznaet why nemozhet objasnit) (excuse for mistakes or errors, at me klava beaten: () I kanechnop onimaju that she not one on light and so on but all..... To me from it or this now it is not easier... I think of her and only about her: (

unita
08.06.2004, 15:33
As it on "blondi" is similar...
Or I am mistaken?

VA
10.06.2004, 04:49
And you speak - trustful) the author, on thinking of the teenager this mess does not roll. Not zamorachivajutsja one on little girls) and lexicon another)

Artyomka
11.06.2004, 16:49
chyo that I neponimaju you, I ask advice or council....

The anonym
12.06.2004, 05:15
The beard gives out. Would shave)

oshn
13.06.2004, 02:20
What beard?! To you the child with a question, and you for a dirty trick search, wicked creatures you, I shall leave from you (). artyoma, the first woman is there is no first love. Leave you them already alone, and that you excruciate also yourself both their half a year and 2 months (it is usual - russki it is 8 months) and then still half a year after that (only 14 months will be). Well, you do not like, and want it or her, in fact it not one and too.

unita
14.06.2004, 02:34
Personally I was guarded very much with identical mistakes or errors - simply bezgraotnyj the person does not write in constantly identical image wrong words, and tries or tastes different variants, hope, that wrong will write off or copy on a typing error. " klava beaten " too not an excuse or a help - there mistakes or errors absolutely other sort.
So excuse... But I can not force to be in earnest myself to such obvious falsification.
Advice or Council?... Hammer. Your "Love", in any case, will pass or take place a maximum in half a year - I know by the last experience of numerous my friends, friends to the husband and its or his own. In the age of 17 years all events occur or happen very quickly

oshn
15.06.2004, 17:46
unita, admit or allow, that the person not Russian, verneebez Russian from a scoop by the child it is taken out, my same, to stati artyomom call, but - is more senior a little. So I emuvchera translated rozenbauma that such: has bothered us on business the plumelets to drag... Has bothered us volyny with butter or oil to smear den-denskoj, especially why it is necessary to smear them butter or oil den-denskoj... What for it is necessary to search for someone all the day long under kaverkotom. Also that such ugrozysk, and you speak

Artyomka
17.06.2004, 09:13
RUSSIAN I!!!!! Simply on Russian 3 with great reserve and in our mains-operated chat so obchaemsja, here.
And I very much like Masha, about that that I want it or her I do not think at all. To me very much it is now serious, Above all I would want that she ka to me has returned...

oshn
18.06.2004, 16:04
Certainly, you want, and who does not want., I even yours mashu have wanted, the class teacher has turned out. Only you the idler for it or her, a toy pljushevaja so relax, SSynok, will not be she with you. And vashchyo, you of advice or council here search or force which would return it or her to you?!

VA
18.06.2004, 22:54
Couples has solved that mess from artemki yours, dzhimmi. Artem, descend or go better a ball urge on. Yes well it or her nafig, this mashu)

unita
20.06.2004, 03:55
Here last report already is more similar to the message of the alive person (if it vse-taki blondi you do or make the certain successes).
To talk you to her did not try or taste? And podarki-zvonki-signs on attention? Or already has had time to go too far and lostat it or her it or this? Then business is absolutely bad also to you, really, time will help or assist only

Malyshka
21.06.2004, 03:47
Eh all these excruciatings, I for a long time have got used to not take all to heart (can potomu-that it all is already beaten!), the first love for a long time has passed or has taken place also I has understood the less we like them and we concern is indifferent, the we like more! poznakomsja with somebody! Time on 3 znakomsiva, precisely will pass or take place all! You Wish to meet me:)!

Artyomka
22.06.2004, 13:37
Malyshka, I Want, give we shall meet