PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Dear doctor Pronin, many thanks to you for advice or council and podde...

Angela
21.06.2004, 22:14
Hello! Dear doctor Pronin, many thanks to you for advice or council and support. In the report from December, 15th you have suggested me to try or taste preparations profluzak and lorafen. Lorafen I have not found in drugstores, and profluzak to me to get it was possible. If it is possible, prompt please how it is correctly necessary to pass from amitriptyline on profluzak and whether it is possible to continue to accept with it or him Seduxenum? I accept amitriptyline on 1/4 tablets 3 times a day + 1/4 tablets of Seduxenum too 3 times a day. In advance thanks for the answer.

Pronin D.A.
22.06.2004, 11:59
Dear Angela! Probably I have confused you but if you attentively read my answer have noticed, that I have offered these preparations of alternatively available therapy at their possible or probable purpose or appointment after consultation at the doctor. It was not the guide to action! To accept them to you or not, how to accept, how to combine - should solve the expert at internal consultation.