PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Agaevv M., I understand, that at you mass of job, but very much I ask...

Elena
20.06.2004, 06:45
Dear Agaevv M., I understand, that at you mass of job, but very much I ask you to respond though to something on vopros-a confession from " Elena on October, 29th, 2004 02 : 37 : 01 "!
Do not find or Consider for impudence, but it would be desirable to hear the professional point of view on the given problem. Actually it disturbs me.
Thanks

Agaev M.M.
22.06.2004, 11:23
Your problem - in your hyperdeveloped feeling of the proprietor. You understand all illogicality of a situation? You have left the man, that is have removed or have taken off from it or him all obligations. And he, for example, could like your girlfriend for a long time. Both he and she after you have left it or him, had an opportunity to create that it will want. And you start to envy and be angry, but not on yourselves (as should be) and on them. And the rage which does not find an output or exit always is reflected in a somatic status, from here and illness or disease.
You should work internally with the psychotherapist.