PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist, at me a problem! I work as the secretary, the form of odes...

KATJUSHA
25.05.2004, 19:55
The dear doctor, help or assist, at me a problem! I work as the secretary, the form of clothes at us usual (at job even there is one biker), yesterday I has dressed jeans on femurs and a jacket, at me the part of a stomach or belly has been opened or open, on what our main buhgaltersha has told or said to me that more in such kind she on job will not start up me, that just on Tver it is possible to go: - (Today I have dressed other ordinary trousers and a T-short (at me nemnooozhko the belly-button sticks out), she has again stated me all. And it is such woman, that she not in which case cannot mind, potomuchto she can dismiss simply. PLEASE HELP or ASSIST me!!!! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO or MAKE!

Vick
26.05.2004, 04:06
BUY or PURCHASE TO ITSELF OFFICE SUIT THE PANCAKE!!!

tusja
30.05.2004, 02:13
The open stomach or belly - it is good for a disco, a beach, well on city in a heat to take a walk. Job is not a place of too open demonstration female prelestej. If at you do not wear suits - not nossite. Put on trousers and koftochku, or a skirt. Well if jeans wear, also jeans to put on it is possible. But nikaih a decollete, belly-buttons and skirts, to the priest not covering.

Willi
31.05.2004, 14:23
Katya, you before would formulate, and that you wish to do or make?! Correlate then it with what wanted by this lady and do or make conclusions, be not lazy!

Eva
31.05.2004, 21:27
Katjusha, it's nothing do or make a problem of anything. There are rules of office etiquette. Time you work at office to you it is necessary to adhere to them. You do not come to office in slates, or shorts. You dress an evening dress in restaurant, a bathing suit on a beach, a sports suit for sports, accordingly there should be clothes for office. Open a belly-button when will go on appointment, or to girl-friends to walk. And the office is office.

Eva
02.06.2004, 02:58
Understand, Eve the matter is that some girls at our office put on and more abruptly, therefore I do not understand, than I so have distinguished, what it is impossible for me and it is possible for another, and in the second why the accounts department solves these questions???

olja
02.06.2004, 15:55
Well, Katjusha, with All of you it is clear. Can, other girls other are engaged in something, and you sekretar-the face of firm. Should accept game rules. I would dismiss you from first time if it is fair. Not iz-for a belly-button, and iz-for misunderstandings of elementary norms or rates of behaviour.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 06:06
Your problem that you try to break or disturb one of 3 h the basic philosophical laws - the law of conformity of the form and the maintenance or contents. To you have correctly written: the form - clothes in this case, should correspond or meet to the maintenance or contents - to your job. Therefore you should or replace the maintenance or contents - job, - for example, the beach instructor, or - clothes. Other output or exit is not present. Several years ago I worked as the teacher in institute. We live behind Polar circle, winter cold, and to me on employment or occupations students in jeans and futbotochkah with a naked stomach or belly came. To me, looking at them, it was cold. I diligently turned away, because if my view fell on them, the dark blue stomach or belly covered by pimples I too became covered by pimples from a cold. And more they awfully liked to themselves everywhere ear rings to hang. I am weak-sighted slightly, and the ear ring in a nose from afar to me sees as ripened spot. And a belly-button to pierce - it seems to me so unpleasantly, that of an aesthetics already and do not think - physical sensations block all the others.

Eva
08.06.2004, 02:41
That means put on more abruptly. At them more dear or expensive clothes, or parts of a body are even more opened or open all. It can anywhere and is not written, that at office it is forbidden to go with a naked belly-button. And you buhgaltershi does not have document to confirm the words. But that you for yourselves set as the purpose, to remain at job and to save good attitudes or relations with everything, especially by your words the bookkeeper not last person at office and has the weight, or any ways to prove, that you can put on as want, despite of opinions of other people and etiquette. Why you consider or count what to open a belly-button is abruptly. At you that modelling agency. And try or taste the official style of clothes at office will distinguish from other abrupt girls that to a sign for itself. Here look or see even employees and the heads to you begin to concern - to another, - business.

Eva
09.06.2004, 10:32
Know Eve, I have such sensation, that you just of that type of people, as my "liked" bookkeeper.

Tatyana
12.06.2004, 03:01
At us the solid company and to ANYBODY so in a head will not come to put on and come in such kind on job! Probably you yet have not ripened for good job, the truth on a beach can to be arranged to you to work?? At us secretaries put on best at office in stylish suits and not predereshsja! In fact clients come, and you and the first that they see the face of firm are of you! And about firm develops sootvetsvujushchee opinion. In fact meet on odezhke! Success! It is time to mature!

Eva
15.06.2004, 05:54
Katjusha consider or count as want. Probably you think, that to me years 50, absolutely are not present. I too adore jeans on femurs and topics, but working in office I and obevajus properly. At us greater or big foreign company. And specially to us invited the expert iz-for borders, which spent for all employees (irrespective of a post) a course of office etiquette. And so at office not only with a naked belly-button, with naked kolenkami do not go. Necessarily in stockings and in shoes with the closed nose. Naturally any decolletes, naked brachiums, etc. not I have thought up It. These are the standard world or global norms or rates. To us they only come, but in the world to them for a long time already follow. Think, that for you it is more important.

Hazhilina I.I.
17.06.2004, 18:59
Katjusha! All is very simple for different situations - different styles. For job naturally - business. And personal belief here not and. For example in the western firms even in a heat of the woman are obliged to wear kolgoty, naked legs or foots are considered not decent.
THEREFORE, that it is possible to tell or say, your bookkeeper and the bore can, but it is formal ona-the rights. And the management or manual will be on its or her party or side. THEREFORE do or make vyvyody, that your own style or job is more dear or expensive. Success to you!

The anonym
19.06.2004, 04:11
All depends on the company: how much pay and that demand... And that can on long maechku-that and not zvataet!
Very well, that have written..., but the more I live, the I understand more... What it basically nonsense! There is a belly-button show!.........

To the anonym
22.06.2004, 08:06
Give, show the belly-button then will precisely pay so, that it or him there will be nothing to cover:)))