PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the husband have lived 10 years of douche in soul though I have a child from the first...

Galina
20.06.2004, 02:14
We with the husband have lived 10 years of douche in soul though I have a child from first marriage to which almost 12 years. All was as in a fairy tale. When I perensla two operations on an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis also became fruitless the husband from me have not refused, and have told or said that we shall live further. Has passed or has taken place three years from last operation. We have saved up or have collected money for an artificial fertilization. Have handed over all analyses and suddenly the husband has sharply changed. He from me has left, has told or said that the child, and probyvat he nehochet and if he with me will go to clinic and I zaberemennju I shall bring up one children is necessary to him. Thus speaks, that likes and cries, but to live we together why that we can not. I neznaju that to me to do or make, cry was not present bolshshe forces. I very much like it or him and I want. That was as before. Advise what to do or make?

IRISHA
21.06.2004, 05:06
Situation very uneasy. It is obvious, that this the man for the sake of you on much has gone... There can be at it or him a nervous failure and the help of the doctor is simply necessary? It would not be desirable to assume, that at it or him someone has appeared... Try or taste with it or him easy frankly, without tears and hysterics to talk, tell or say, that like, but to hold and press on it or him be not going to. To simply you to live further the simple answer to a simple question is necessary. With you he or not. If is not present, let leaves and any more treplit nerves. Severely? But better one awful extremity or end, than horror endlessly...

Galina
22.06.2004, 05:22
Irina, many thanks to you for advice or council. I almost and have made, but he videmo itself not so understands, that does or makes, but I did not think of the psychologist for it or him. It he to me has suggested to descend or go, and probably it is necessary to both. I shall try or taste. Thanks.