PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist to understand a situation - Each time when I learn or find out about...

Light.
16.06.2004, 07:44
Hello, help or assist to understand a situation - Each time when I learn or find out about marriage or spoilage or plans to marry "abrupt", public men, I am upset. Thus if them izbrannitsa more successfully or more beautifully me, I think - well certainly if I had its or her opportunities (citizenship, education, etc.) Or appearance (thus I simpanichnaja, many consider or count even beautiful, but in the world is recognized krasivitsy - I am upset and I experience if izbrannitsa - greyish or without special achievements - I am upset even more. And all this iz-for men with whom I am not familiar, and I have no the slightest chance to meet. This situation puzzles me and makes laugh even - in fact I am quite adequate in a life and is at me both achievement and occasions for pride, and another's successes usually force me to work, achieve even more, but here is how I shall hear about the next "loud" engagement or wedding, and rasstrivajus as if it is my personal loss. Why? It is natural in any degree, someone or someone else tested similar emotions? How from them izbavitja? I Shall be grateful for friendly and professional advice or council.

It is lovely
17.06.2004, 11:02
Light, and how at you with private life - - she bolee-less arranged? Esdi is not present, it not such a unusual occurrence, not only celebrities, but also simply marrying (if simply "attached") friends can cause envy and a boring. Should pass or take place, when you will fall in love:-)

-iO?-demon
17.06.2004, 21:09
Svetik, you less TV set look and look at brains of the muzhik, instead of on its or his purse! How much it is possible??? Vyrostat from this it is necessary. On all of you millianerov will not suffice! Also lower the self-rating...

-iO?-demon
18.06.2004, 04:02
Svetik, you less TV set look and look at brains of the muzhik, instead of on its or his purse! How much it is possible??? Vyrostat from this it is necessary. On all of you millianerov will not suffice! Also lower the self-rating...

Leka
19.06.2004, 15:22
Business not in the overestimated self-rating, and in banal envy. Be engaged in any interesting business and hunting to watch or keep up a life rich and well-known will pass or take place. I by a youth too thought, that I shall marry only the succeeding and known person and in any way less (was small and silly), and have fallen in love in absolutely ordinary (for associates) the man. I adore it or him above all and I understand, that no oofs and glory cost or stand happiness to have series - to the present of the liked and dear person. So, Svetka, you will mature, you will grow fond and you will understand that to what.

Light.
21.06.2004, 05:20
Yes at all there are no at me problems in private life (and I am enamoured and married, and the husband " not idle time " - to not confuse to the rich person), and the business is (let while small, but the) And envy I sometimes feeling from associates (even those who nevertheless is good to concern to me - friends, but it it is nonsense). I therefore have addressed to you, that my logic does not suffice.

___
22.06.2004, 03:27
And can, at you the subconscious desire will become famous or sensation of what you are worthy to be engaged not any there in small business, and to manage human destiny, or to be director of the large oil company, or at the worst to be "icon", an idol for someone? All this can be received, been born in family of an oligarch (that does not depend on our desire) or having married for VIP-the person (the chance always is!) well or at least to oversleep with the influential person. Other ways, - to mine, no. It seems to me, at you a syndrome of non-realized desires. What you have reached or achieved in a life, not quite arranges you, you would like greater. I repeat, all this can be not realized.