PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The woman hardly has more 30, children are not present, has lived with the husband almost 10 years. Very much to a jota...

Alevtina
07.06.2004, 18:05
The woman hardly has more 30, children are not present, has lived with the husband almost 10 years. Very much wanted the child, but not so it turned out. Recently the husband has learned or has found out, that is sick of a hepatitis With (possibly it iz-for a plenty of hemotransfusions in the childhood). How to treat knows nobody, it is possible to forget about children, at least for 1 2 years. The husband in depression, has left the house, having told or said, what the wife has bothered him, wishes to live (to be?) One, is going to to leave work (is worked together in one firm), having referred on that that experiences at job have provoked flash gepetita. We have a general or common real estate for which the credit from my salary is paid), he gives me half of salary, does not refuse to help or assist, if that, but to live together does not want, but also about divorce yet does not speak. I do not know as me to act or arrive? I, certainly, have a complex or difficult character, but in general normal. He was always careful and helped or assisted me with everything, we equally looked almost at all things and understood each other. We have friends, but all already with families, at job too lonely are not present, I especially do not go anywhere that with someone to meet (and "old" probably for this purpose, all submit a young beauty (on many would look or see without pink glasses or spots)). What to do or make: to have patience and wait (that?), To divorce most, I am afraid to remain one, without the husband, children, I do not know as to be. Can be at someone there was something similar?

Huch
07.06.2004, 23:22
The hepatitis is a virus. Early you have grown old)
My familiar with 40 and years, has started to go in for sports, yoga, the lonely woman. In the 45 years looks or appears on much better 30 ti years or summer, lichiko pure or clean, not one morshchinki, eyes shine, a smile up to ears, without complexes.)

Alevtina
08.06.2004, 10:27
I know that such a hepatitis, only he to not be treated while. And I look or appear too not too badly.

John
08.06.2004, 19:22
Certainly, the most easy or light;mild business - to advise another...
It agree with Huchem - try to expand the circle of vital activity simply. poezzhajte kuda-nibud, develop or vanish, go on a visit, will invite visitors to itself... Pick up to itself employment or occupation on soul or douche.
Distract, in a word. Than to be tormented with doubts - how to act or arrive, borrow or occupy densely in something to another, and of it or this will think tomorrow

Huch
09.06.2004, 15:42
I soed has died of a hepatitis in the past to year, hardly died, a blood coughed.

Alevtina
10.06.2004, 08:34
Question voobshchem-that not about a hepatitis.
Where to go - I work, it is necessary to wait for holiday, and on it or him vo-the first are necessary money (which now few), vo-second one I do not wish to go anywhere. Friends at all of us the general or common, and I do not wish to bear or take out our attitudes or relations to them.

Ivonna
11.06.2004, 01:19
Easier or Simply to live. Any good unexpectedness can and happens or is possible. And to not take seriously a fairy tale on at whom in 45 years of any morshchinki (it that complexes were not formed).

The anonym
12.06.2004, 11:43
Ivonna, it not and such women is not not enough fairy tale

Ivonna
12.06.2004, 18:38
Probably, we consider or count morshchinkami different things. Probably, at someone bad vision. Probably, " such women " did or made successful plastic operations. It is especially suspicious, that it is "a lot of" them.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 10:42
Ivonna, calm down.

Ivonna
14.06.2004, 02:30
Huch, similarly!:)))

Peach
15.06.2004, 03:40
Yes you of that, children or guys? At the woman the husband can die, and you advise to clean or remove morshchinki and " to expand a circle of acquaintances ".

Hrjun
16.06.2004, 10:01
The hepatitis is treated. It is necessary to find competent infektsionista. My mum speaks, that now the most effective is the scheme or plan velferon + lamivudin. And will be zdorove-problems will leave.

MONIKA!
17.06.2004, 12:47
Yes here the whole two problems, if not three! The husband is sick, children are not present and what to do or make with it or this? More shortly, you should give birth to the child, there can be you can address in bank of a semen? The husband should be cured! If you wish to remain with it or him, it is necessary to talk seryozno to the husband about your problem!

VitEk
18.06.2004, 10:09
From the bible point of view you have no right to divorce, only if your husband to you has changed. Try to save family. And a problem here not children.

Well here
19.06.2004, 22:09
The hepatitis With is not treated. Anything en delaj-let perebesitsja one. You will help or assist nothing to him.

Ella
21.06.2004, 08:32
Try to support or maintain the husband, to him now on much worse than to you: o ((Be near to it or him, in etot really complex or difficult period, try to find good experts for it or him. I wish Him the prompt CONVALESCENCE!!! Yes the GOD will help or assist YOU! AMIN!

Alevtina
22.06.2004, 01:52
It appears, at it or him also the young girl - 20 years has appeared. Can be consultation the expert can give what to do or make?