PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 21 I live in a civil marriage three years, two...

Nadja
04.06.2004, 00:01
Hello the doctor! To me 21 I live in a civil marriage three years, two children. Between me and the husband (37) there are no personal attitudes or relations, including sex the Reason here in what became more appreciable than that last 5 months: there Was its or his former girl which in current of year and can and more (at least I began to notice it one year ago) persistently returned it or him to itself. She Also has made it in several ways. She has overpersuaded it or him in that that has given birth from it or him to the daughter that in polne probably. Though originally she spoke about it or this very doubtfully. Well and the next ways I dumju are clear all. Certainly after my dialogue with her by phone, having told me about all it is detailed, (it was several days ago), the shock me was captured only on an hour then having calmed down by me have approached or suited to it or him;them and have easy laid out that I know all. It for it or him nebylo surprise even on the contrary in my opinion oblehcheniem. Whether On a question he wishes to leave to her responds is not present! But! The impudence from which he does or makes all all this has killed mine chuvsta to it or him;them. And more one factor affected or influenced it, its or his drunk status within summer and autumns. Actually a vein one with children, he could appear once a week or the driver brought money. And the main thing I feel its or her desire to stick it or him to myself, but its or his love to children above all (WHILE). I explain it to those as she to me told that at each occurring he always different. I very much want that he has left to her, or not to her, not important, zhudko is tired, I wish to live easy with children. You probably ask why I do not leave? I Explain: 1. To parents I do not wish to go moreover with children.
2. He threatens me that will select children if I even kudato shall leave.
3. He completely provides me and children.
4. I only on the first course of institute.
These are the most important criteria which do not allow me to leave, but on them it is much more. I simply wish to hear your opinion on this bill.

nelli
05.06.2004, 14:50
Strange ladies here were going to! Well and you have a feeling sobsvennogo advantages? Translation or transfer into correspondence course plus the device on job in any case, whether there are you together or not. Hopes on such are not present any. Your children from it or him? In our century of modern medicine it is easy to establish or install paternity of the child from another. Here more deep disagreements and incompatibility, than about what you have chaotically told. Your satellite simply dog and such remains, think of itself and children. Successful overcoming!

Swetik
08.06.2004, 13:24
I with Nilli polnost agree... Such to be nelbzja. .chem more we become similar on polovichki, explaining it is any reasons, especially about us wipe legs or foots. .udachi to you...

Kiseleva E.J.
10.06.2004, 00:43
Dear Nadja! It is always much easier to All of us to find a heap of the reasons to stand on a place and to not move, instead of being solved on a step let small, but nevertheless. That you have listed there is 1 item or point, namely to leave for any time to rpoditeljam. If at you them attitudes or relations good they will accept you. What is this the grandmother with the grandfather which will refuse to help or assist the grandsons. The main thing all precisely to weigh, present yourself for some instants in the future as you will lead yourselves what to do or make will, etc. Be afraid, that the husband will select children too it is not necessary. On that is court and lawyers to solve this problem in your party or side. And at last... .nachnite New Year of that you become the strong and self-assured woman...

Nadja
11.06.2004, 09:54
Uv. Elena Jurevna of thanks you for advice or council, but unfortunately I cannot make it as he simply will not admit or allow it or this (any ways). When conversation chto-navremja would come to leave to parents, the answer is those: YOU CAN go WHERE WANT, And my CHILDREN!!! Though as a matter of fact he also does not see children.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 05:09
To you here all was given by useful advice or councils. Actually Elena Jurevna has let to you know, that you wish to change nothing and you the huge idler, and the even greater or big coward. To respect with itself to force it is possible only after zauvazhaesh itself. Successes!

The anonym
13.06.2004, 22:44
To grow cold at an idea on divorce is to have conditionality about which we do not suspect, when divorce for us, by virtue of this conditionality, it seems lethal threat.

We grow cold at an idea on divorce, but not because, that we worry about marriage or spoilage though so we and think, and because that we feel fear of a life, pavor before changes because it is necessary to begin a life anew, to leave under the open palate, to stand independently, without a leg, without support. We die of this pavor. We are ready to start talking and constantly to suppress it or him, pleasing and doing or making so that all was - old. Even if all will be dead, to us so conveniently, silently. When there is no love, we simply build walls of marriage or spoilage, having made marriage or spoilage for ourselves convenience, comfort, a stove bench to a dream. And then it is terrible to us even to think, that something can change. We are arranged forever, we do not wish anything to change, we are afraid any changes and we live the closed life owing to a dismaturity, an infantilism.

In human life always there are two parts: pleasure and grief, love and hatred, rises and falling. In her can occur or happen not only joyful events, but also sad. There can be everything, everything is a life, she is unpredictable and conducts us the ways. Ability to accept the second party or side of a life shows our maturity. If we avoid something we remain infantile and we "die" of pavor.

Choosing comfort, remaining internally sleeping, we make a mistake or an error. She consists that we never can become those whom we are - as a matter of fact. And if we do not become those who we are, we never can learn or find out, that such the present or true satisfaction.

Willi
16.06.2004, 14:22
Nadja, and you only about yourselves think?! And that made parents with normal attitudes or relations or one are necessary to children, but too counterbalanced and normal - try to think of it or this...
To live so to not live here not terribly, terribly!

Ninel
19.06.2004, 23:24
When were in time so much nastrugat? Moreover in a civil marriage.

Zemljanikina
21.06.2004, 16:55
While you do not resolve item 3, t. e. Will not start to provide independently itself and children about the rest will think difficultly.