PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist me please! My problem consists that I Pa...

Lora
21.06.2004, 10:51
Hello! Help or assist me please! My problem consists that I panically am afraid of illnesses or diseases. It is necessary to me to read through any clause or article, I start to find at myself signs of disease. And from a self-suggestion even I find these or it simtopy (for example, there can even be an eruption or is ill the throat). And I there and then start to be engaged in the treatment. My husband does not wish more it or this to suffer or bear and speaks, that I need to be treated mentally...

polina
21.06.2004, 15:57
It is called as a hypochondria, with her really it is necessary to the psychotherapist. But also in parallel with treatment at the doctor, it is necessary also most to try in process of forces, to not hope in all for the doctor. To find to itself interesting employment or occupation which will distract you from search of illnesses or diseases, it is more with people to communicate, once and for all to forbid to itself to read the medical literature and t. Item