PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People! Help or assist advice or council. Recently my closest girlfriend (we dr...

The girlfriend
17.06.2004, 19:17
People! Help or assist advice or council. Recently my closest girlfriend (we are friends since a kindergarten), began very much often on me to take offence, and, in my opinion, practically unreasonably.
To her 29, she not married, lives with mum. She takes offence, that I give her not enough time, and at me family, the child, hard work. .sejchas in 29 30 years we often leave the company on camp sites, summer residences, but all in pairs or steams if to take its or her one when all on rooms in pairs or steams, kak-that is problematic when to her you suggest to take kogo-nibud-the answer there is nobody. Few times unsuccessful experience was... (I to call perestala-again insults) to Me began to communicate hardly, and to lose the girlfriend it would not be desirable at all. But strains - full: at times you talk on mob, and she hangs up, " I something have offended it or her " (though and in ideas was not), then begins findings-out of these insults.. A madhouse any. On the one hand, it or her zhalko-does not develop private life, but with another, what for to me it? Advise how to be..

Elena
18.06.2004, 05:43
The girlfriend, certainly, it is a pity. But she simply envies you. Try to acquaint it or her with somebody though in the Internet the questionnaire place. She can will find to itself to pair or steam, and to you it becomes much easier

19.06.2004, 11:49
I consider or count. That everyone in the answer for the life and if she will want she will construct the happiness. I on your place would ignore its or her children's behaviour, but would respond to behaviour as adult person.

Svetlana
19.06.2004, 14:57
Well that she does not envy is exact. Simply she would like attention more, and to understand, that now you have many people which you it or him should render she does not want. Try to ignore it or her detsjakie tricks, be not excruciated by questions on what it or her have offended. There is no sense. If will be to her podigryvat she will be capricious even more. She will find herself. Communicate, as communicate, when there is time and when it would be desirable you and when there is an opportunity. And, its or her same time will come. Do not take in head it or her to regret, advise to operate or work, but not going deep into that as, heart will prompt her.

Vladushka
21.06.2004, 15:46
Yes, girlfriends not connected marriage uzami not always understand family. Though not everything, is also quick-witted:) Probably at it or her in what that degrees jealousy. Collect the company where there will be one ladies, including she.