PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have missed the first husband not having forgiven or excused him of change. I have a daughter 3...

Marrying
10.06.2004, 03:51
I have missed the first husband not having forgiven or excused him of change. I have a daughter 3. Now at me second marriage. The daughter likes the second husband and he thinks that its or her father. But I do not consider or count myself happy. My second husband is very jealous simply morbidly. I do not like it or him. Recently my first husband has proposed me to leave with it or him abroad is my dream. And for the daughter there there are more than prospects. But here the friend to my first husband too has proposed me - he is engaged in business and on chelovecheski very much it is pleasant to me. I have absolutely got confused. And my child it is a pity to me. At me in soul or douche such confusion. But to live with the second husband I do not want. He at all does not approach or suit me. Voobshchem advise what to do or make.

Well here
11.06.2004, 06:47
Yes you it is direct the strange woman...)))

Hrjun
11.06.2004, 14:28
Time, two, tri-it is necessary to find the fourth and confusion uljazhetsja. Well vot-you so began to be expressed softly, it is directly pleasant to listen to you..

Well here
12.06.2004, 19:29
Hrjushkin, et old prestaryj (as the world) BAYAN KANATSTSTSKY! It is time the nobility!))) but as my friend to you I am brilliant in the sexopathologist otvetil-to him it is direct the letter thankful nap sal!

kuka
14.06.2004, 11:05
Interesting business. Not having forgiven or excused change has missed. And as abroad - so it " with it or him " - dream ".

liska
15.06.2004, 05:26
If already to choose from this two the father of the child is better. For the beginning be a little one and understand the feelings.

JUlka
16.06.2004, 15:33
Even has got confused slightly. .ja:) One is obvious - you do not like any of them, differently would not think of others. Then calculation is necessary. And here " tsyganka on two guessed ". And so, that which first husband who has changed - will change and vpret, it is necessary to you? That which the second with which to you it is bad, but the child schitet its or his father and likes it or him as father - already only on it or this " is beaten out in leaders ". And that which is pleasant to you still it is not known as itself will lead, including in relation to the girl. But besides who knows... The present spouse too can is not happy with you and it is an output or exit for both of you... Think, weigh.. But to the first - I do not advise:)

Huch
16.06.2004, 19:43
At you in bashke one porridge.) a pancake, happiness someone will come or heap up...)) so in marriage or abroad, - to mine attracts more the second!!?))

Hrjun
17.06.2004, 06:48
Well here, I to your brilliant Elk too a slice of a New Year's pie otvalil for its or his soul opened or open. He, the poor fellow also does not suspect that wears.

Well here
18.06.2004, 06:10
Hrjushkin, I to the Elk otpisal-have not impressed! In old to year you were wittier. Absolutely you, vidat, havroshka has exhausted for holidays, has become dull brains mal-it is small... (et not I, am the Elk have told or said, he polite))))

Herring
18.06.2004, 09:08
Sit already where sit. Though... To you you will not envy. If money decent budut-that your daughter can provide prospects abroad and not changing the husband and anywhere uezzhaja-simply start to collect money already now, meaning or keeping in mind that when she will leave school, you will send it or her to study abroad. And let learns or teaches tongues. .esli you and the truth abroad are torn for the sake of the daughter... And voobshche-there will be no to you a rest... Will not be.

liska
18.06.2004, 13:53
Whom would not choose, all the same will be zhelet and vspominat-and here if I then has chosen Vasju, all would be not so..

Herring
18.06.2004, 21:42
.. eto-yes)

Hrjun
19.06.2004, 05:53
Your elk has received from me in gift Havronju moju-let will smell, will be scratched...

Well here
20.06.2004, 19:05
We with the Elk have solved its or her that... On shashlyk-mashlyk for Christmas... I put vodka, the Elk - svininku.)))

Hrjun
21.06.2004, 15:20
.. It. .pravilno... My blue children. Happily gulnut!