PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lena on September, 06th 2002 12 : 24 : 17 Prompt please as I can help or assist...

Lena
20.06.2004, 06:49
Lena on September, 06th 2002 12 : 24 : 17
Prompt please as I can help or assist my husband at whom the nervosism has developed (it is very irritable, dissatisfied with everything, sderzhennost in emotions it is shown predictedly and very aggressively), last month at display of aggression has noticed muddy eyes. To psihiatoru he will not go, but I think can convince it or him to spend on drink any medicines. I ask to advise, what better, more safely and how long to spend medicinal therapy. And in general it would be desirable to know, whether it is possible to solve a problem one medicines? In advance thanks for the answer.

The doctor
21.06.2004, 14:16
Nervosism (if at your husband really nervosism) is better to treat rest and a correct regimen. But for this purpose as shows an expert, in many such cases first of all it is necessary to convince the person of necessity of changes for a life definitely. Well, first of all, that has ceased "to exhaust" itself job. Therefore it is necessary "to drag" nevertheless it or him to the expert. Unessentially - to the psychiatrist. It is possible to the psychologist. That up to medicines - that medicines - cleanly auxiliary agent in such cases. And as a rule it is possible to manage valerian drops or euterokokkom. It is possible to try or taste and Nootropilum or pikamelon.