PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether envy can reach a maniacal status? I feel, that is fast...

Nataliya
18.06.2004, 02:25
Whether envy can reach a maniacal status? I feel, that soon it will be time to go on reception to the psychologist, or than that is worse, to the psychiatrist. The matter is that I work sekretarem-as the reviewer in one large company, t. e. Job simply a great lot, it is full of translations or transfers and office job. There is at us a driver, the salary at it or him 400 dollars, at me in the beginning was 300, have then lifted up to 500 (well itself has shown at job, hardworking, diligent). Now I learn or I find out, that the politics on z/p drivers varies (in the best for them the party or side) - raise or increase z/p up to 600 dollars. Well understand, foreign firm, care of the safety precautions, type the job connected with danger, etc. and t. Item
But pochemu-that any secretary has from the very beginning taken a dislike to its or his self-satisfied and self-sufficient erypsipelas, its or his indulgence to me, type. And from the very beginning to rage, why z/p at us different, he a blunt forehead, cattle, since morning brings the chief, during the lunchtime brings it or him home, brings on job, in the evening again home and he receives for all this beauty such z/item And I? Most of all I run with documents (who worked kogda-that as the secretary, that will understand, what is this infernal work - to sit in the whole days at a computer to print, translate, to not forget to reserve tea, coffee, Saccharum, tickets to be engaged tekuchkoj, t. e. Completely to be loaded all day long). It is awful when ruin the health iz-for a computer, come home all exhausted, with a sick back, etc.
I understand, what is it all nonsense by and large. Also there are in our company drivers who receive and on 1000 dollars a month (what carry foreigners). Simply they DO NOT SHOW off much And DO NOT BEHAVE SO DEFIANTLY as this!
To me is simply intolerable to see it or him. Can eat any prescription of disposal of envy / bitchiness / I do not know that, but I know, that is abnormal to think without a break in the whole days as destiny is unfair and to exhaust myself.

The secretary-secretary:))
18.06.2004, 21:15
And you present, he to itself(himself) earns what hemorrhoids with such "sedentary" job. And then, you for certain have a potential and prospects, and at it or him? You are young and for certain beautiful, and he? Eventually, you are not obliged to submit to him coffee - pay attention less.... Think of pluss. Above a nose!

Ljuba
20.06.2004, 02:35
Think of that there are people who on moral and intelektualnym to qualities not less you are worthy to live well, but starve to death in our country. Perhaps, these people look at you the same as you on it or this mordovorota because are ruined at job yet as you, and - are purer or cleaner, and their responsibility and nagruzgu to not compare to yours. Understand, all rather...

Bobrov A.E.
20.06.2004, 18:51
Have in view of, that quite often men communicating haughtily, actually try to like the girl. Also try to come into clumsily thus preliminary contact that then "to go over to the offensive". I can not exclude, what exactly it and is not realized reason of your boring.

Hor
21.06.2004, 10:34
For comprehension of a situation - a joke:
The boss of the driver asks:
- You of that such smurnoj? With the wife all vporjadke?
- Yes it's OK. On kanarah.
- And children?
- Very well - in college.
- The apartment can...
- Yes thanks, has bought or purchased, has already arranged...
- Well the salary...
- Yes 1000 dollars are remarkable, thanks you.
- And chtozh then?
- Yes here I think... Whether driver to us what to employ...