PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to cope with irritability, all the unpleasant moments in families and...

The anonym
18.06.2004, 17:09
Help or Assist to cope with irritability, all the unpleasant moments in families and at job are reflected in my mentality, I start to break on everyone who will turn up to me podruku and even on own child, starajut to restrain, but at me anything n it turns out.

Oksana
20.06.2004, 03:42
Be defined or determined, that for you it is more important, family or job. The unpleasant moments at job, should be reflected in job. In family - on family. But to be reflected they should in the form of any decision, instead of failure on another. In your troubles anybody from relatives and furthermore the child is not guilty. Troubles do not justify your failures on others. Support of close sane people and self-checking is necessary. Try to work above itself, even in the form of an introspection.

Olesya
21.06.2004, 08:28
Try to enter the name on kokuju nibud section, it Splash out all your rage. Should help or assist. Better on isolation ward and if it will be difficult hotjaby on shaping.