PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I hate muzhiks. Reptiles all of them, * ri and svolocha. One treasure nazhramsh...

dusja
15.06.2004, 20:50
I hate muzhiks. Reptiles all of them, * ri and svolocha. One treasure nazhramshis snores on kravti. Can pristuknut something to edr. j feni? Neither money to you, nor sex of it or this 22, and it or he still has a mistress! And I beautiful was. Pugavitsy on a breast never kept, shchas here shop I am insolent or am, and shchastja is not present and was not. And nikamu I am not necessary.

Herring
16.06.2004, 17:28
E, Dunka, not kuksis)))))) Time shop derzhish-means, not absolutely poor baba-you that, from yourself on the babki do not blind a beauty? Spit on it or him, kozla-you know, how much is qualitative muzhiks on which it is possible to distract? And that you will not expel it or him to pigs?)))))))))

Fantazerka
18.06.2004, 01:21
Therefore we silly women also are excruciated, that we live with any rabble! If everyone here such threw, instead of I selected, " its or his pier vychuhaju, he at me the person will be " so can among them and the competition would appear. What for it or him stukat-a sin on soul to take, itself will die kogda-nibud.

Oksana
19.06.2004, 02:18
Unfortunately (or fortunately), external qualities of the woman have no attitude or relation to changes from its or her roommates! It is exact! Take for an example Hollywood. And here, to understand, that does not suffice him (can be, it or this would not suffice not only to him!), there are you someone's mistress! At all for revenge and to understand itself. In fact you too can be another. Also be able to forgive. That he tra % % another - still does not mean that he considers or counts it or her better you!

Herring
20.06.2004, 07:37
Certainly, men change all. Even Merilin Monroe izmenjali-and regularly. Well they pursue quantity or amount, what you spoke me. And then come home, forgetting a condom used from a nose to remove or take off. Well as it is possible on them for it to become angry, it... As in film " the Formula of love " - heroine Zaharovoj spoke about Abdulov with Faradoj-" Djad Stepan, well look or see at them, well in fact the sin to laugh above poor.. ")))))))

Daisy
20.06.2004, 19:03
You can and hate further, yet you will not find worthy)). Only it or this throw out, that once again so to not be nervous)

nesmejana
21.06.2004, 05:52
dusja, direct the hatred in a useful bed or channel) In fact for something you with it or him you live? If to live in hatred learn kak-to use it or him that with advantage or benefit for itself liked (about My God, it is direct Seledkinymi words has started talking, what is it with me???))) or expel.