PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to leave from the husband (constant scandals, rukoprikladstvo have bothered, absence...

Anastas
17.06.2004, 10:45
I wish to leave from the husband (constant scandals, rukoprikladstvo have bothered, absence of money and prospects) but I can not. As soon as there is a necessity of acceptance of such decision, I think out the reasons to remain. And when I remain, I regret about it or this and I provoke it or him to scandal. From mind or wit I descend or go, probably?

Anna
20.06.2004, 10:34
It seems to me, you should collect simply things, not thinking about what friend, and to leave to somebody where he will not find you. Give yourself the promise, that there you will spend exactly, say, week, otschityvjte days, Monday, Tuesday, etc., kak-as if you have left for holiday and the return ticket at you on the certain number, and after incident of this week you already decide as to be further to you. If you decide to leave really, it can be serious, YOU will recollect as you it was together good, but you should not forget the reason of your leaving or care. If the husband at you violent and you think, that will not release or not let off, it will be necessary to provide to yourself protection. I not the doctor, simply answer your question, following its or his logic. Success.

Wave
21.06.2004, 05:06
Too I dream to leave with muzhem-severe, beschustvennym the egoist. Too rukoprikladstvo, every day scandals, also the bad attitude or relation to the native child. I here think, you can be afraid of it or him? Be afraid that will find you? And to it or him talked about divorce? To mine and to listen about divorce does not want. All arranges it or him, and I suffer.