PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! (I ask to not stir or prevent all rest). I cannot understand, that d...

Svetlana
18.06.2004, 15:51
The dear doctor! (I ask to not stir or prevent all rest). I cannot understand what to do or make with the son. He at me (22) - full contrast to me: neither vanity, nor the slightest ambition, any addictings, any desires of job above itself - only dialogue with friends (after the job hardly found and very or very much nizkooplachivaemoj).
All has begun with games on the personal computer with 8 go a class. In 13 years one trauma of a head - would be restored like. Studied certainly "minimally". On the second course of institute (persuaded to study) in a disco - a serious trauma of a head. Consequences - physical inability 2. (a tremor of a trunk). With it or this here has started to work, it turns out - are glad, though it, certainly, not for money (it not money). Now very much psihopatichen though it is not assured of value or meaning;importance of this word. Often of it or him I am afraid, when "becomes hysterical" - can something throw, something to break. (Earlier it was, when drank, now does not drink). But I understand, that except for me he such nobody will be necessary. Dissoluteness it or "debility". How to understand. Whether it is possible or probable though kak-that to help or assist him, something to esteem to me for this purpose (I competent enough person), to itself to address from doctors. Thanks. Mum.

Tolokonin A.O.
19.06.2004, 02:22
Dear Svetlana!
In your situation for the beginning it is necessary to pass or take place inspection at the neurologist. Further to visit or attend the psychotherapist and by results of inspection it will be clear, than it is possible to help or assist your son. In any case the long course of psychological adaptation to a life is required. The group psychotherapy (if there will be a realized desire of the son) is possible or probable. From your letter it is possible to draw a conclusion, that you too search the psychological help. To you I recommend to find the psychotherapist or the psychologist to whom you will test trust and sympathy.

The anonym
20.06.2004, 05:10
You with itself need to work. Come: http: // lazarev. ru

Svvetlana
21.06.2004, 03:25
Thanks, Artem Olegovich, for a prompt reply. I shall operate or work in process of opportunities. And I, as you am thin have noticed, is simple without job the second month, as well as many Russian here (in Riga), therefore and " I seem to the patient ", I shall find - and I shall consult with all depressions. The main thing, the son to see recovering and assured or confident in a life (has passed or has taken place only year from the date of a trauma, speak, 2 more in a stock, all can will pass or take place). Thanks, excuse for deviations.