PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Thanks that is this site. I can here can break off zam...

Marina of Century
18.06.2004, 17:49
Hello! Thanks that is this site. I vicious circle in which I can here can break off am. With what to begin? neznaju, in fact a circle. In the childhood liked loneliness, was afraid to prove to be from the good party or side. Even simple words " I like you, mum! " Jammed in a throat. In 16 years has left or abandoned the house. He liked me only when there nobody was. Has married, it would be desirable to have the family. Happy family. Can and has left that, eslib we continued to live separately. I likely terrible egoistka. Though there was at us a room, and its or his parents with me were worn, as " the chicken with jajtsom ", but I have lost feeling of the place, the importance. Most likely I in myself very much neuverenna, therefore am afraid of any competition. I can not force to climb myself naprolom, I shall wait when everyone will rise in deadlock and then only I shall offer the help, or I undertake only that others are not able. I am terribly excruciated from dependence. At family of the husband family business (here in fact skazala-that:) Attempts to force the husband to leave it or him in what have not resulted or brought. Has given birth two children. The first in 18 then the life saw easier. It can a mistake or an error, but now I can not imagine other meaning of the life.
Wished to tell as I myself I torture, I reproach myself with disadvantages which to another I can not forgive or excuse as I am not able to respect with myself as I am afraid, that it or this I shall spoil a life to children, is and more deeper in all this uvjazaju, and the chaotic story has turned out. Now I try to open the business and the beginning it is already necessary, but with such heap of complexes I am afraid, that far I shall not leave. At times happens, that I feel fault only for that that was born. It is a pity, that at us here is not present such where to you will help or assist to understand itself.

Larissa
18.06.2004, 20:50
Hello, Marina. The psychotherapist can easily relieve of complexes you. My girlfriend has gone through it. It seemed year at it or her paid, naturally, the doctor. Once a week. You try or taste also. However, I warn, having relieved it or her from one problems, he has automatically erased also others (which to her not ochen-that and stirred or prevented). It has turned out: - one we treat - another we shall cripple. But, now, later year, a situation at the girlfriend it was normalized. Pavors and uncertainty have passed or have taken place, career has gone upwards, now she already on a supervising post.

Asenka
19.06.2004, 08:56
You know, Marina, that by your letter already huge step forward is made. You very courageous person and strong. Success to you and all the best.

Bobrov A.E.
20.06.2004, 14:34
In situations of " unsoluble internal conflicts " if there is no opportunity to address to the expert, is better to begin any activity in which it is possible to show and approve or confirm itself. It certainly not always removes or takes out all problems, but does or makes them easier definitely.

Marina of Century
21.06.2004, 02:02
Thanks all for participation and for warm words. When I can arrive to Russia, necessarily I descend or go to the expert. Only can then any more it is not required, therefore as my homing will be my triumph.