PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. I have a girl. Is going to to do or make repair in the otd...

Leonid of 26 years
18.06.2004, 11:17
The dear doctor. I have a girl. Is going to to do or make repair in the separate apartment there to live. The apartment is in the nearest podmoskove. By itself so it turns out, that we should make it or him together and then live there. But I feel, that I would not like it or this, though I speak her the return. The woman however you will not deceive. Abuses for passivity. How to explain my unwillingness? It would not be desirable to move from Moscow? Laziness? Can early get or start still to me family? I Am afraid of household problems? I do not feel glovoj families t. To. I earn a little?

The anonym
20.06.2004, 01:33
Lenja, it is better to not deceive the girl and to tell or say to her the truth that she if wishes to have family, would search for the man which 100 % to-th want the same.

Bobrov A.E.
20.06.2004, 20:11
Usually such behaviour at men is connected by that they do not feel an apartment as the property. If nevertheless will decide to marry and register in this apartment most likely at once it will want to repair it or her.