PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yes that this or thus such! Well absolutely nevezuhanachnu from the very beginning. Has met...

Overage durishcha
09.06.2004, 21:58
Yes that this or thus such! Well absolutely nevezuhanachnu from the very beginning. Has met the man on a party, is more correct itself n than it or him has put an eye and ohmurila! Externally muzhchinka above an average, the post borrows or occupies not small, vobshchem all as is necessary! After our first occurring later not so a lot of time has sent him smsku per day valentina, and has certainly received in the answer very intriguing sms. But except for sms it is more than anything. Later again what that time has suggested to meet, but circumstances have developed so it was necessary to refuse an occurring. But the occurring nevertheless took place under its or his initiative. Has invited to its or his friends. All was remarkable but before a following occurring besides has passed or has taken place not not enough time.

The anonym
11.06.2004, 14:19
The following invitation was on picnic. Again all was remarkable. Honey agarics later decent time at us romantic correspondence smskami was fastened. Could not meet as I was in departure! On arrival he there and then began to keep ringing and invite to appointment, eventually soglsils it or him to meet, too tiresome there was a trip and it would be desirable to have a rest, but he very much wished to meet and I have certainly agreed! Again all was ok!
And here what's happened today obsoljutno to me it is not clear!

The anonym
12.06.2004, 07:00
Today has met it or him, have greeted, have chatted, has then suggested to bring me home, but I have decided to be passed or be taken place with the girlfriend. Have walked, have come into cafe. Later what that time he has come to the same cafe with friends, I as am familiar with them. Whether eznaju he saw me but friends precisely saw and for certain to him about it or this have told or said, but he has not deigned to approach or suit. Voobshchem dispatch or deliver;have missed as obsoljutno strangers. Friends both its or his and my girlfriend observed this picture, voobshchem have been surprised by its or his such my behaviour. devchenki what's happened? How I should behave in such situation? All can ok? Can nothing happens? And here to me why that bitterly very much also would be desirable to cry!

Snezhana
12.06.2004, 19:34
And why you have approached or suited to it or him;them? What you has stopped? And he single?

The anonym
16.06.2004, 05:04
Most likely, he has thought, that not too to you is necessary and interesting, time you have exchanged its or his offer for an occurring with the girlfriend. Write sms-ku, ask, how are you doing, and by the way about this case in cafe ask. Can, something will clear up.

Overage durishcha
16.06.2004, 13:52
Has written certainly! Promised to call but and has not waited the answer!

Ksjusha
20.06.2004, 11:09
Forgive or Excuse, how old are you? To me has gone dvatsat the first:-))