PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is the laziness and as with her to struggle.. The schedule of job at me very flexible or floppy, and...

Irina
17.06.2004, 16:33
What is the laziness and as with her to struggle.. The schedule of job at me very flexible or floppy, and I do not know, to be pleased to it or this or not. Day gradually varies with a night. Now I wake up already in the beginning of the fourth, both every day all more difficultly and later. Very much it would be desirable kuda-nibud to hide, that nobody touched or tampered with also anything from me did not want. I hate kitchen or cuisine and everything, that with her it is connected. As result - there, and in all apartment a brothel or disorder. Also is not present forces desires something to change. I do not know, whether my husband (we and work too together, t for a long time will suffice. e. He too rises together with me). On the sly I turn to a jellyfish, which all pofig. Ridiculously, probably, but me even to prepare itself to eat laziness. To the husband eat I still can to force myself, and here to fill and for the company is any more for me. Often it would be desirable to burst into tears on an empty place, it is good, though mum in the childhood to cry did not allow - to restrain I am able. Earlier for a short while left this status after shopping. And now and it to do or make laziness. No, in ideas and in plans for tomorrow I represent, as I shall be class to look or appear in those botinochkah or in this trjapochke, or with a new hairdress. And when it tomorrow comes.. You wake up, and you see a sunset. And again nothing would be desirable. Only to sleep again.

Lena
19.06.2004, 08:15
Oh, you it is direct as about me have written:) Know, Irina, at
Me too sometimes happens, that long nothing
It would be desirable. And so I simply "release or let off" myself and nothing
I do or make. Then zheznesposobnost kak-that
Comes back (as a pendulum which has rocked in another
The party or side), there is a desire to watch or keep up itself, for
The husband, behind an apartment and so forth I afford such
"Inflow" and "otlivy", I try to not strain on it or this
To occasion.. Simply during activity it is necessary a little to itself
To help or assist to be organized, and all again will enter into a bed or channel:)
There can be to you my technique will help or assist:)

storm
20.06.2004, 08:47
Has put likely not only in the schedule of job and laziness. Probably stress, overwork. Address to the psychotherapist helps or assists. Or to the good friend communicate (sometimes even better). Especially of laziness usually in medforum do not complain... So in fact?